Chapter 13: For Nilo

No POV:
Y/N was sitting down on a couch in Lisbeth's place reading the news and seeing what was new in SAO. Lisbeth was working at the shop and couldn't get anyone to watch Nilo or have her stay at the shop so she asked Y/N to watch her. You see Nilo first logged in with her parents at the start of the game but sadly after a few months a small guild of red players called the Midnight Bats killed her parents and took all of their items if it wasn't for Lisbeth's friends they would of killed her. Now the Mind Bats where about as large as Laughing Coffin which also  killed those said friends. As Y/N was reading the paper he came across an article saying the Midnight Bats where found on this floor near this town. Y/N messaged Lisbeth when she was closing when she asked why and he told her she said she would be closing now.

Y/N POV:
I had just finished cleaning the house Lisbeth had just made it home at first she didn't like the idea of me going after the Midnight Bats but then again I'd still go even if she said no. Before I left I gave Nilo a hug she didn't really know why I did it but she didn't care. As I stepped out the door Lisbeth grabbed my arm "please come back safe" she said she then got close to my face our noses touched her and I blushed some.

Time Skip

Y/N POV:
After that embarrassing moment with Lisbeth I began to track down the Midnight Bats. Apparently they where hiding out in a cave in this floor's woods also they where building up an army to take down Laughing Coffin which would be great but then another red guild would take their place. I tracked down some members walking I slowly followed them I kept my focus on them and something happened everything turned black and white I could see their footsteps it felt weird I mean I always focused on my tracking skills I didn't think it get like this. After awhile those players led me to their hideout it actually was a cave there was two guys standing guard with one sentry on the top looking down. Before I did anything I messaged Miko and told her to come to my location with a large squad and cages because I was going to raid a base of PKers alone. Before I jumped into action Miko responded saying don't be an idiot she'll be there quickly I ignored it and sprung into action.

No POV:
Y/N climbed the side of the cave getting behind the sentry he quickly choked him out without making a sound. Standing over the entry Y/N jumped down onto one guard taking him out before the other could react he shot a sleeping dart at his neck. With both guards out he tied them up and gaged them encase they woke up if Y/N didn't have to kill anyone he wouldn't have to Y/N set a tripwire trap at the base of the cave so that stragglers would get ensnared. Y/N equipped his hidden blades as a necessary weapon if things got bad Y/N walked down the cave slowly he decided to try that new skill he discovered and it worked Y/N saw all the footprints from the foot traffic. When Y/N passed a corner he set a trap it continued like this until Y/N came across a room he slowly crept up to the door and listened in. Y/N picked up twelve voices he herd them arguing about setting up a new location and how they where going to strike Laughing Coffin's hideout. Y/N slowly threw in smoke bomb causing confusion he entered in and began his work.

Y/N POV:
In an instant I took out one guy and then another they tried to fight back one hit me with a club but I quickly stabbed his hand and made him drop his weapon then I roundhouse kicked him in the head. Three of them charged at me a ran at them and slid under this guy's legs I did a sweep motion and made them fall down I threw some blades at their sleeves holding them down. I heard one leave then another one I quickly down four as I took down the four a big one came at me with an axe "I'm gonna kill you runt" he yelled. It was during that moment a could pick up on his movements I could what he was going to do I could see which way he was going to swing I quickly reacted and kicked him in the knee as he was falling I stabbed him in the neck with a hidden blade. I left the room and ran back to the entrance as the light hit my eyes I heard a person's voice say "there's one more" I felt a pair of hands grab me I quickly elbowed the person in the stomach then threw him over my shoulder. "Wait he's the one who told me about this place" a familiar voice said my eyes readjusted it was Miko and a squadron of KOB soliders "geesh way to thank a guy who did most of your work" I say sarcasticly "oh shut up you ass" Miko says hitting my shoulder. I helped the guy who I took down "sorry about that force of habit" I apologize the guy slaps my hand away "I don't need your help" he says "don't mind Kuradeel he's always like that" Miko said "yeah it doesn't bother me as much" I said.

Small Time Skip

Y/N POV:
With everything said and done the KOB raided the base and found a map of the Laughing Coffin base with information on all their members they also had all of their hideouts located parties would be sent to apprehend them later. I sat on a stump as a cart pulled away all the Midnight Bats members Miko sat down besides me "hey thanks for doing this if you hadn't messaged me about this place there would be an even larger red guild in this death game" she said. All of a sudden a person walked up and instantly Miko stood up and gave the man a salute the man wore large red and white armor he had a large shield with light green hair. "Captain" Miko said "at ease vise general Miko" the man said "can I ask why you are here?" Miko asked the man "well I'm here to thank this brave player for helping us stop a red guild and gave us all the information we need on Laughing Coffin" the man said "uh thank you I kinda did it for my own personal reasons" I say rubbing the back of my head "can I ask what your reason was?" the man asked "well sir..." I began to say "it's Heathcliff call me Heathcliff Mr. Shi" the man interrupted "well Heathcliff sir, I did it because a young girl that another player and I are taking care of her parents where killed by this guild and I felt like it would be some sort of justice for it I guess" I answered "hmm, interesting to each is one's own" Heathcliff said as he began to walk off "hey I didn't ask but how did you know my name?" I asked "well Shi I tend to know a lot about people and I'm sure every guild knows the infamous red slayer" he said. I sat there confused "Hey Shi you should join the Knights it be great to have you with us" Miko said. "No" I said bluntly "great...what why now?" Miko said confused "I just don't want to I hate guilds that's why I'm a solo player" I say as I begin to walk away "but what about you and that girl your taking care of?" Miko asked "taking care of someone doesn't mean she is apart of my party or a guild" I say.

A/N:
Hey guys here is another chapter I hope you liked it and can't wait for more. If you read my other story my RWBY X Male Reader story then you know about my problem if not then I'll tell you I had pre wrote a bunch of chapters this week that where long and perfect(bow chicka bow wow) but a problem happened and I lost them all but fear not I am working on the chapters now and I will be releasing a new story to take up that space it is a Akame Ga Kill X Male Reader story. Now that that is out of the way as always I will see you guys later