Chapter 15: Relaxation

A/N: Hey readers been awhile I am leaving a heads up that the writing style will be a bit different in this chapter. This is because I have developed a style I've used in other stories that I've written. I will still give the name of the person of the POV the story is on. If you like this or want me to change it let me know. For now I'll keep letting you know when the POV switches. Now let's get back to the story for now.
_____________________________________

October 17th, 2024

Floor 74: Dungeon

It has been two years so far since the launch of Sword Art Online. Right now inside of a cave dungeon located on the 74th floor of Aincrad we find Y/N or "Shi" fighting a horde of lizardmen along side his companion the Silver Fang wolf he rescued Fenrir. They had been going at this for hours now. Yet the lizardmen kept coming. Y/N was using his new sword that Lisbeth made for him the "blade of faith". The reason as to why Y/N was busy dungeon crawling was to avoid Miko. For some reason Miko got the idea to try and get Y/N to join her guild The Knights of the Blood Oath.

Miko would try anything to get him to join. She brought up that he could get stronger and that he could make enough money to support Lisbeth and Nilo. One time Miko actually tried to drag Y/N to the guild office to sign up. Thankfully Y/N had many tools to help him avoid her.

Y/N POV:
I cut up a lizardman that tried to attack me on my left. I jumped back and equiped my bow. "Fenrir howl now" I commanded Fenrir. He jumped back his eyes began to glow and with a deep breath he let out a loud howl. The gust of air blew the Lizardmen back. They were close together. I made sure to have an explosive arrow ready. I began to charge it up and when I let the arrow fly multiple arrows appeared they hit five out of fifteen lizardmen. In three seconds the explosives went off killing all of the lizardmen. When the menu screen popped up showing me the exp, money and items I got I fell down and let out a sigh of relief. Fenrir came up to me and started licking my face. Now that I looked at him he'd actually gotten a lot larger. Fenrir was a Silver Fang wolf they could get as large as mountain bear. His coat had gotten more silver he'd also gotten a few scars

He may look like a scary monster but he's actually a big softie

He may look like a scary monster but he's actually a big softie. Nilo is the only one that Fenrir allows to ride her. Fenrir continued to lick my face "okay buddy you can stop now" I said pushing Fenrir off of me. I opened my menu and took out the lunch I made for myself. It was chicken with rice and vegetables. Thanks to some help from Asuna she showed me how to make soy sauce and other spices and things from the real world. I honestly don't know why I decided to develop a cooking skill I guess I got tired of always having soup or stew and the occasional piece of burnt meat. The skill itself was close to being maxed out.

"Man I honestly got to try cooking when I get out of here" I say to myself as eat. Fenrir nudges me with his nose he had those eyes like he wanted a bite of my food. "No you get dog food, Lisbeth and Nilo are the ones who spoil you" I said. Fenrir started to whine a bit "fine just this once" I said pouring some of my food in his bowl.