𝐈𝐈

. . .

. . .

2 years prior {1910}
Yutoro.

'I need your help, my boy.'

Yutoro's eyebrows rose, "With what?"

"May I come in?" Hanbin questions, glaring at the younger man. Yutoro closes his eyes, letting out an aggravated sigh, "Please answer my question, sir."

"I will, but may I enter?-" Hanbin smirked.

"Listen, you ba-!" Yuka spat before Yutoro stops him by shouting his name, causing Yuka to stand back, letting the older man inside.

Removing his top hat, Hanbin tosses it to the kitchen table. For a moment, the room was silent before Yutoro finally spoke, "This is Hanbin. He's the son of the of the owner of that automobile downtown." He introduces, facing his mother and sister, "Me and Yuka applied for a job there."

Yuka rolled his eyes.

Hanbin glances at the family members with a slight smirk, taking out a folded paper and a pen from his coat. Placing it beside his hat, on the kitchen table.

"Well, I do have an offer that you can't refuse, my boy."

Yutoro smiled as he looked over at Yuka, "For us?" He points at him and his brother as excitement grew.

Hanbin chuckled at him, shaking his head.

"No. You, my boy." He points at Yutoro, causing disappointment to take over to the younger man. Yutoro sadly glances at a distraught and upset Yuka.

"I'll be having a meeting with a special someone soon and my last butler has been taken away, so I am in need of a butler," Hanbin explained. Yutoro opens the folded paper and reads over it.

'A contract.', Yutoro thought as he gave Hanbin a weary look, "I don't know, sir." He mumbled.

"70,000¥ an hour. {$62}" Hanbin states, leaving Yutoro in thought.

Looking over at his mother and sister and the approval in their eyes.

Escaping from Osaka, away from his abusive father, Yutoro and his family escaped poor and helpless.

"Yutoro.." His sister, Ayumi whispers, rocking her sleepy son, "This is perfect." She smiles.

Yutoro stares at the contract still in his hands, he then stares at Hanbin as he sat down on top of the kitchen table, lighting up a cigar, between his lips.