𝐈𝐕

. . .

. . .

Yutoro
A week later.

It has been a week since Hanbin's last visit. Days went by so quickly. Today, Yutoro will be off at his new job as a butler.

Yutoro strolls around his bedroom, packing his bags with one arm while holding his nephew (Ayumi's child) with the other one, humming the boy to sleep.

"I'll miss you so much. I'll miss your mommy, your uncle Yuka and grandma, too." He whispers, chuckling at the baby's actions, as his tiny head leans against his uncle's arm, "Just like your mother. I know your father would be one giddy man."

Yutoro smiled sadly at the memories of the poor boy's father. His father was in love with Ayumi and would always give her money. He was a blacksmith and lived with Yutoro's family.

He was considered family until one tragic night when he and Yutoro's father had an argument, before Ayumi's pregnancy. A night which turned deadly. The old man stabbed his son-in-law to death with a broken glass bottle. Straight into the boy's heart.

Worst of all, Yutoro saw the whole thing.

Thankfully, months after the murder and the escaping of Yutoro and his family, Ayumi was blessed with a beautiful baby boy.

"Be sure you be a good boy for me...I love you.." Yutoro kisses the baby's head, setting him back down on his bed before he finishes packing his bags.

. . .

Yutoro's mother tearfully kisses her son, "I'll see you again."

Yutoro smiled, "I will be back mother, I promise" he reassured.

His mother ruffles his hair, "And if so, can you please have a haircut?" She joked, taking a small bamboo stick, putting his hair in a top bun.

"There's nothing wrong with my hair, mother" he giggles.

"Mhm," Yuka mumbles, causing Yutoro to roll his eyes and Ayumi to snicker.

The mother hums before giving her son a snack wrapped in a napkin, "You'll miss your ride." She acknowledges.

Yutoro quickly grabbed his bags and was off.