𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

. . .

. . .

Eva
Back At The Livingston Mansion

With Yutoro catching up behind her, Eva rushes inside her home

With Yutoro catching up behind her, Eva rushes inside her home. Desperate to see her father. Desperate for the results of his well being.

He will be okay...right?

Dashing through the hallway, she was greeted by one of her father's nurses, "Eva-" she says softly before being interupted by a frantic Eva.

"What happend to my father? Is he okay?" The nurse held the girl's shaking hands and sighed.

"I'm afraid he's not going to make it."

Eva stared breathlessly, in Yutoro's embrace as she listens. The nurse continues.

"Between his sickness and the stab wound, doctors tried the best but he will die in a short time." She bows her head, "I'm sorry.."

"Is there any way I could speak to him?" Eva sobs. The nurse nods, "He is in his bedroom."

. . .

Eva carefully strolled into her father's room to see her father, on his bed, staring out the window, at the moonlight, "Dad..." She calls, fresh tears pour down her face.

Lewis turns his head, a small smile peaked on his face, "Evalyn.." He whispers. His daughter rushed around his bed and sat beside him on a chair nearby. She held his hand.

"Do you know who did this? Where's Holden? Where's-"

"Eva.." Lewis whispers, "I'm alright. I'm at peace now..." He coughs away, "And now, I hope you will be too. Beacuse I know you do not love Hanbin..."

Eva stares breathlessly once again.

"I was a fool pressuring you to love someone. I was fool to agree with Holden.....I now pay my prince."

"Don't say that, dad.." His daughter sobs.

"But it's true. I was apart of forcing you, pressuring you to marry someone you don't love. I entertained it. I know you love someone else..."

. . .

Yutoro

Prancing back and fourth across the hall way, Yutoro stops as he sees Eva drag herself. He rushes towards her.

Eva's voice cracks "H-He's dead.."

Not even hesitating, Yutoro hugs Eva tightly. Hoping to never let her go during this difficult time.

. . .

. . .