𝐕𝐈𝐈

. . .

. . .

SHORT

. . .

Lewis.
The Livingston Mansion.

. . .

Lewis looked across the kitchen table as he and his wife Holden enjoyed their breakfast. Holden has been acting weird...Really weird.

Ever since Eva was sent to her husband, she has been acting like Eva was nothing but a stranger to her. Like she didn't exist.

Like she was free of something.

Sipping the lasts of his tea, he finally spoke up, "Darling?"

Holden hums as she looks up at her husband, with a bright smile, "Yes?"

"You've been..." Lewis tries to come up with the words, "You haven't been acting yourself lately. Since Eva went along with her lover. Should I be worried about something?"

. . .

Holden

"Should I be worried about something?"

That question made Holden's heart skip a beat. She didn't want her plan to crumble just yet.

She chuckled as she nibbles on her breakfast, hiding her nervousness, "What are you talking about, Lewis? There's nothing to be worried about." She reassured, causing Lewis to raise his eyebrow.

"Eva was acting strangely at Hanbin's mansion. Like, she didn't know the man at all.." Lewis looked at her.

"Well, she could be nervous. You know how shy she is.." Holden stared down at her tea, working her maids to serve her another cup, with just one snap of her finger.

She takes a sip, "Have you've been taking your meds, honey? Your memory seems to be terrible."

. . .

Lewis

He wasn't buying his wife's excuse. He didn't remember much due to his sickness but, he couldn't get the memories of that night out of his head. Holden slapping Eva. The fear & devastation in his daughter's face. Holden is hiding something. But, this time, he pretends to be dumb.

"Well, now that you said it. No, I haven't taken them." He faked his smiled, "Thank you for letting me know." He then orders his maids to get his medication.

He's gonna find out the truth once and for all.

. . .

More chapters on the way.
What are your thoughts on the new chapter?
Any thoughts on characters?

Comment down bellow.