𝐈𝐗

A/N; Whew, new aesthetic. y'all like?
How has summer been so far for some of you guys?
Be sure to comment your thoughts/opinions/ critiques cuz I need attention😂😂🙏. Hope you enjoy.

. . .

. . .

SHORT
UNEDITED

. . .

Eva

Walking around the cherry blossom garden in the backyard, Eva smiled at the stunning environment around her. Despite the not so beautiful environment behind closed doors of that mansion. But Eva was not gonna let that stop her from at least being happy. Even if it had to be a second of happiness and joy. But, she then frowns of the thought of that maid she kicked out of the mansion. Wishing she would backtrack on her cruel behavior, she had to accept what she has done.

"Lady Eva? What are you doing here? " 

Turning her head, Eva saw Okju walking towards her, a blanket around her arm, "Well good morning Ok-ju. I was just admiring the cherry blossoms." 

"And it's windy out here. You need to cover up." Ok-ju quickly places the blanket around her shoulders. Eva sighs, "I'm fine," she says softly.

"Well, you ought to be inside, Master is in the kitchen, looking for you."

"What does he need me for?"

"A confrontation...with your mother."

. . .

Steadily walking into the kitchen, Eva saw her Mother and Hanbin sitting at the kitchen table. Both had serious looks on their faces. Having not seeing her stepmother for almost a month, Eva was quite shocked to see her. Hanbin stood, walking towards his soon to be fiance. "My love."

He took her hand, giving it a small kiss. Faking a smile, Eva looked down, her head bowing slightly, "We have been looking for you." He led her to the table. 

"So I have heard." Eva mumbled as she sat in front of smiling Holden. Meanwhile Hanbin sat next to Eva.

The table was silent for a moment before Holden finally spoke, "You look beautiful." She smiled, placing her hand on top of her daughter's hand.

Eva shifted in her seat once her eyes landed on Holden's hand, "Where's father?"

Holden's smiles faded, but then returned, "He's at home. But he says he wishes you well."

"Besides your father, Me and Hanbin have some new for you."

Eva remained silent as Hanbin continues.

"We decided to move the wedding in three weeks. Since it will be in three weeks, I thought it would be perfect to hold a ball by midnight."

"You planned this without me." Her voice suddenly raising, Eva stood from her chair, "As the bride, I should be able to chose for my wedding at least-"

Holden banged her hand on the table "Well I am your mother and you will do as I say. The decision is final-"

"Every horrendous decision is always final." Eva stared, coldy at Holden, "And some day...Holden...those final decisions will be changed." And with that, Eva walks out of the kitchen, while Holden stared at her dumbfounded.

Her daughter's fighting words almost pushed her pride back. Holden looks at Hanbin, just sitting there, casually taking out a small steel cigarette case.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Holden gritted her teeth.

Hanbin scoffed. He then smirked, "That's your daughter, not mine."  He takes out a cigarette, sliding it between his lips.

"Well, she is your wife. It's your job to put her in her place."

Hanbin shrugged, "My father wants his dues paid. He is getting impatient."

"Tell him, it will be paid by the beginning of next week. Hopefully Lewis is sick enough to not notice some money missing."

. . .

Thank y'all for 930 readers. I actually didn't think that I would gain lots of readers. More updates to come.

You know the deal.

What are your thought, opinions and critiques?
Comment down bellow.

Kloveyoubai💖💖

. . .