𝐕𝐈

. . .

. . .

SHORT
UNEDITED.

. . .

Yutoro

Yutoro stood there in pity for the girl, who was still held in her father's arms for almost minutes. He would be surprised if it was an hour.

Yutoro shivered at the never-ending strong wind blowing his direction, not even noticing the sudden call for his name.

"Yutoro!"

It was Okju.

Okju raised her eyebrow, "Master says come help the other butlers with Madam's bags" she states coldly before walking away.

Yutoro nods, looking back at Madam Eva and her father before walking back inside to help with the bags. Just in time as something fell from the skies above.

Snowflakes.

. . .

It has been minutes since Master Lewis & Madam Holden left Madam Eva. Leaving her with some of her luggage but, more packages will be sent soon in Madam Holden's words.

The young man ran his finger through his ling hair, catching his breath from all the heavy packages he's been putting in Hanbin's room. Yutoro met up with Hanbin as he strolls into his room with a cigar in his hand.

"It's winter. Can you go get my wife, my boy?" He asked.

Yutoro looked at Hanbin, confused, "Who?"

"Eva."

"Oh..yes, sir."

Yutoro looks down, awkwardly. He walked out of the room to go & find Madam Eva.

He looked for her in the rooms, he asked other maids, but only receiving a glare. So he knew the one place she out be.

. . .

Yutoro walks outside to the cold breeze sleet, to see Madam Eva sat on the ground.

"Madam?" Yutoro calls.

No answer.

Yutoro walks closer to Eva, "Madam?" He calls again. No answer.

He looks over at the straight face madam held. Almost in sadness. Tears streamed down her face.

He signed in sadness as the thought if Hanbin's plans appeared in his mind.

Shaking his head, he removes his jacket placing it around her shoulders.

"My lady, it is getting cold. Please...come inside, I beg you." He kneeled down in front of her.

Eva stayed silent, "... Why does this have to happen to me, my boy? Why can't I just find a love like any other woman?"

Tears welled up in her eyes. Yutoro's heart was breaking as she continued, "Why did it have to be shoved down my throat for Her? Why do I have to do this Her? She doesn't control me. This isn't fair."

"Why can't I just find love?" She sobbed.

Yutoro places his hand on her shoulder, "You will find love, I promise you. Fate will have it's trick up its sleeve. No woman deserves this treatment and it is unfair, I know. I promise you, my lady, you will find love. Just please...come inside."

For a moment Eva sat there before finally responding with a nod.

A small smiled formed on Yutoro's face as he helped Eva up from the ground.

'I promise.' He whispers

. . .