𝐗𝐈

Gimmie some comments!
I need love💜💜

. . .

. . .

Eva

After slipping in her ballroom dress. She looked at herself in approval. She goes over to her drinking table, grabbing a glass of red wine. Taking a sip, she hears Yutoro's voice calling out to her from behind her door.

"My I come in?"

"Yes, my love."

Almost in slow motion, Yutoro walks into the bedroom, staring at Eva in awe. Her look, enhancing her features. She was a goddess.

"You are beautiful, my queen." He whispers, a bright smile crawls on Eva's face. It soon fades as she takes a look at Yutoro.

"I don't like that suit.." She says out of the blue. Yutoro frowned, titling his head. Eva rushes to the back of the room, to soon return with a fresh suit.

"Here. This is one of Hanbin's suits. I want you to wear it" she grined, "I think you would look handsome in it."

. . .

Yutoro slips the suit on.

"You look dapper," Eva walks towards him, helping Yutoro straightens his suit out, "Like always..." She whispered in his ear, wrapping his hand around his waist.

Biting his lip, at the spund of her husky voice. Yutoro closed his eyes for a second before reopening them. Yutoro smirked.

(Yutoro's suit)

(Yutoro's suit)

. . .