Welcome to the 'Eviona' novel

PLEASE NOTE:

'Amethyst & The Secret of Eviona' contains parts that can include mature content such as; minor profanity and violence; themes as emotional and sexual abuse; such as rape.

A warning will be showed in the beginning of that specific part when sexual themes are involved.

Keep in mind that the minimum age to have Wattpad is 13, as it is currently written in 2019. Therefore, I strongly recommend not reading my novel if you are not 13 years or older.

My novel is set to for the young adult audience, specifically age 16+

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Author Note

With that being said, I wish you a happy time reading this fantasy novel. I worked extremely hard to make the world of Eviona as magical and original as it can be for fantasy fans like myself!

'Amethyst & The Secret of Eviona' is the first part of the The Secret of Eviona trilogy. I plan to write three novels for this series, meaning that I am very dedicated on completing this story, the entire story.

Other works involving around the world of Eviona are planned such as a prequel trilogy to 'The Secret of Eviona' along with a sequel trilogy. Standalone stories are to be expected as well!

Trust me, it will be worth your time and investment to get to know the magical Eviona and its stories!

If you enjoy the novel, I encourage you to show your support to the story by commenting & voting, I love interacting with readers!

Copyright © 2019 TalesWithTanaAll rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. 

Note: Most parts are first drafts, see the 'Table of Contents' to know if a part is adjusted yet!