Chapter 1 - Leaving The Hills..

"Blos, isn't this a bit extreme?" asked Amethyst. She looked at her older sister. "Could we just wait until he wakes up?"

"No," said Blossom while she was throwing a bucket of water at Cos who was sleeping in his bed. Immediately, Cos woke up screaming. He was in shock by the cold, and of course, all wet by the water. He blinked his eyes a few times. Cos saw them.

Blossom threw a towel in his face, "You scream like a little girl."

Cos grabbed the towel and started to dry himself, "It's like four in the morning, Blossom!"

"Two actually," said Amethyst quietly. She felt bad about waking him up this early.

"Two!" Cos looked annoyed and grumpy.

"Avalon is missing, Cos."

His expression instantly changed to concerned, "Oh.." He went out of his bed. "Give me five minutes." Blossom rolled her eyes at him, knowing five meant actually ten minute.

"Just hurry."

Cos nodded and went into the bathroom.

"So, what do you know?" he asked while he was getting ready.

Blossom leaned against the bathroom door, "A now dead Highlander somehow kidnapped him, dad is nowhere to be seen. He is off the radar."

"And do you plan on finding him then?"

Invade people's minds, duhh

- Really, Blossom...

"I guess, she gave you an answer," laughed Amethyst.

"Yeah! Invading my privacy!"

The girls giggled, especially Amethyst.

"I feel your pain. She always invades mine too!"

Then Cos opened the door which made Blossom almost fell on the ground. She checked him out from top till toe. Cos was wearing his blue suit as usual with his brown hair behind him in a ponytail. He looked tired in his face, but all clean and ready for the job.

"So, where are we going to?"

Blossom looked away while Cos grabbed his sword and put it in its holder.

"Easy, out of The Hills," said Blossom.

"You're sure that he's out of The Hills? Most elves here don't go outside our area."

"Yes, I am certain he is," she stated, "The dead Highlander was found close to The Hills. They must still keep father somewhere in Highland for whatever reason.."

-

Eviona; Highland

-

Avalon was tied up to a tree. He and his kidnapper were in the midden of nowhere. The elf-man put the towel out of Avalon's mouth. He gave Avalon some water and then the assassin started to make a small fire. He grabbed a sandwich out of his bag and started eating it. Avalon just observed him.

The assassin wore a ninja suit mixed between grey, light blue and dark blue tints. He had his long blue-ish hair covering some parts of his face. Avalon noticed his amulet that occasionally showed through his suit.

"Why are you doing this, lad?" asked Avalon after a few minutes had passed. The assassin looked at Avalon but said nothing. He ignored Avalon completely and continued eating. "The dead guy-"

"Hans."

"Right, Hans. The Highlander," he paused, "Hans said The Wind wants me dead. I assume you work for them too."