< vingt - deux >

Your point of view
————————————————————

We laughed all the way to class I had no clue Adrien could make puns like that.

Once we got to class we took our seats. "Today you will need a group of five so go on pick" the teacher said happily. I made a b-line for my group of friends and sat with them.

         We were all laughing once again until we heard someone scream. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CANT BE IM YOUR GROUP" Chloe yelled as she stomped her foot.

           "I'm-im sorry Chloe there just isn't anymore room" Rose muttered meekly. "You too Sabrina?" Chloe questioned looking at her 'best friend' who just looked at her shoes and twiddle her thumbs.

         Chloe has a look of pain on her face but quickly changed it to anger. She stormed out as the teacher looked disappointed "A break sounds nice right kids" she mumbled as she got up to look for Chloe.

"Poor Chloe" I said sadly while looking at the door. "Ha poor Chloe she says" Alya and Mari laughed. "Yeah Y/n I get that you're kinda new but that girl is the devil" Nino added in. Adrien just looked like he was thinking about something.

"I bet she just wants to be accepted but can't be right Adrien" I said happily turning to him. His green eyes grew a bit. "Hm yeah totally she's not a bad person sometimes" He agreed.

           I nodded my head to his statement while the rest of the group pouted. "Cmon lets go get some fresh air out in the court I'm sure nobody will mind" I said sweetly. "Yeah good idea Y/n" Mari said as she stood up with me.

              We walked out side to see our teacher separated in a little box. "Wow and she always told me to think outside the box" Adrien said cracking a pun causing all of us to smile a bit.

We would have keep going until a girl with a split of yellow and black appeared in front of us. She grinned like a maniac. "Where is Rose bring me her" she said dramatically.

"You see we would if we uh...RUN" Nino said but as soon as we started running him and Alya got trapped in a box.

Me, Mari, and Adrien got split up. She is stronger than I imagined. I thought as I ran through the school seeing all the people captured. We are gonna need some back up.

Phia flew out of my back and smiled at me. "Phia wings out" I transformed quickly.
I ran to master Fu's place and walked in. "I already know Avi take her" he moved her tea cup and held out the puppy miraculous.

I grinned and looked at Alise. It feels good to have the puppy miraculous back.