Part 1

**Takes place halfway through Season 1 of Transformers Prime, more towards the end than the middle.*

Written: February 28th → March 4th 2019

Your POV

Why did school have to be so boring?

You watch with mild amusement as one of the more troublesome kids in your Science class throws a ball of paper at his friend, only to receive one back to the face moments later.

He's gonna get up out of his seat, walk over to his friend and a brawl is gonna break out.

Almost is you had predicted the future, the kid that had originally thrown the paper ball at his friend gets up and waltzes over to his friend, who was looking toward the now angry boy with fear evident in his eyes.

"Howie! Sit down!" The teacher orders, looking up from his newspaper to glare at the heated student.

"Sure thing, Mr. Steward." Howie seethes, shooting a menacing glare towards the frightened boy.

That glare could only mean one thing. There's gonna be a fight after school.

Whatever.

You sigh, casting your gaze towards the clock mounted above the chalkboard at the front of the room and then back at your open textbook and finished work.

"Why does this stuff have to be so easy?" You mutter softly.

You see, you had always been one to achieve high grades in every subject, specifically in any Science, Technology and Mathematical course. Everything was just so easy!

You glance at the clock once more.

Ten minutes left of class...

Deciding to pack up early, you begin to shove your textbook and binders into your backpack hanging on the back of your chair as you fish your earbuds and phone from the pocket of your leather jacket, plugging them in and putting on your 80's era playlist.

As you listen to the music drowning out the rowdy Science class in the background, your phone vibrates.

Peering at the screen quickly, you see its a message from your friend, Miko.

"Hiya, Y/N! Wanna hang out with me and the guys after school today?"

You smile inwardly, knowing the hidden meaning behind the Japanese transfer student's words.

"Sure thing, Miko. I'll meet you guys outside the front doors!"

As your thumb taps the 'send' icon, the bell rings and you rush into the already crowded hallways of Memorial High School, heading to the front doors, eager to breathe some fresh air after being cooped up inside all day.

Although, the air of Jasper, Nevada wasn't all that fresh, but at least you were outside.

As you descend quickly down the school's front steps, unplugging your earbuds, someone taps you on the shoulder.

Turning to see who had tapped you, a flash of black and pink whisks by you, causing you to jump back a bit in surprise, only to be replaced with recognition once the owner of the black and pink flash turns around and waves.

"Miko!" You scold teasingly, waving back and making your way over to your friend. "I've told you many, many, many times before! Do not scare me like that!"

She smiles knowingly.

"I know... But you scare so easily!"

"Vince and his gang shoved you in a locker?!" The voice of an enraged Jack yells, the sixteen year old coming around the corner anger evident on his face, your conversation with Miko falling silent.