Part 8

Previously...
"Tsk, tsk. You should've heeded my advice and joined back with the Autobots sooner... If you did, none of this would've happened..." Knockout chides.

Your head snaps up, tears of defeat rolling down your cheeks.

"Y-Y-You want me, so I can help you solidify that formula..." You stutter, the tears falling steadily now.

"Ah! Glad to hear that you've put the pieces together! You're much more intelligent than I would've given you credit for, fleshie."

From behind you, you hear the shifting of movement, as Your Guardian struggles to comprehend the situation.

"You monsters want Y/N just so she can help you and the rest of your bucket heads solidify the Synth-En formula! Might I inform you, Doctor, that I have tried to do so! I've stretched every available resource and I've still come up empty!" Ratchet explains harshly.

At this, your captor begins to laugh.

"There's a little something called Decepticon engineering, Doctor." Knockout chuckles, turning to face the open road behind him, swinging you haphazardly around in the air. "Well, if that will be all, I have a formula to solidify and a prisoner to lock up."

The tears begin to flow again as your senses become overwhelmed by all the noises suddenly erupting around you.

Shifting gears, screams of agony and sadness, the faint crackle of a radio... Was that Optimus' voice? You weren't so sure.

The next thing you know, the hand you were previously captured in is gone, replaced with the unfamiliar surroundings of a vehicle.

"Knockout... Please! Don't do this!" You yell, your voice merely a whisper as a sudden jolt of electricity choruses through your body, rendering you unconscious as the cherry red Aston Martin you'd once admired on the street side drives away, leaving your friends in the dust and leading you to what seemed to be your ultimate doom.

Presently...
Miko's POV
"Y/N!" I scream as the Aston Martin accompanied by Vehicons disappears from view through a Groundbridge further down the road. "Y/N... No..."

Collapsing to my knees, I sink to the sandy ground, covering my face with my hands.

"H-How can this be happening?" I murmur as Jack and Raf sit down beside me in a vain attempt to comfort me.

The black haired teen sighs.

"Just when things were starting to look up, too..."

The three of us go silent, listening to the whistle of the wind as it blows across the desert, a calming sensation that seemed so out of place within this moment.

"Just when things were starting to get back to the way they first were! Just when Y/N was finally coming back! Base has been too quiet without her! Ratchet would've been back to himself again..."

At this, I trail off, suddenly realizing the Autobot Medic hadn't said a word since our friend's disappearance.

I make my way to my feet slowly and turn to face the Cybertronian, who was rooted to the spot, staring off into the distance.