Chapter One

Pidge's Pov

I wake up to my mom yelling for me all the way down stairs "Katie! Come down here I have a surprise for you!!"

I told her I would be down in a second and finally opened my eyes and I take a moment to get used to the light and  stretch before making my way down stairs.

"Good morning mom why'd you call me down again?" I asked while rubbing my eye "We got a letter!" My mom shouted excitedly "You woke me up for a letter?" I asked uninterested

She frowns but as quickly as her smile has left it can right bake just as fast "Just read it!" She shouted again and I just sat down as she gently gave me the letter.

I opened the letter and read it to myself.

'I'm sure you know about how some humans dislike us and some are interested and want to do some test on us which caused us to go into hiding so we want to make a school where you don't have to be afraid to be yourself and somewhere you can learn more about you're race and others as well. The school will be very safe and other different types of monsters will be there such as Vampires, Werewolves, Witches, Mermaids, Wizards, Fairies and much more help us make a different and Safer future for us ~Monster Academy'

I was so shocked they finally made a school for us we don't have to hide anymore I hugged my mom which doesn't happen as often as it used to.

She finally said something "Tomorrow you start also there is only one bad thing that you won't like at first" I stopped hugging her and looked up at her "what is it?" I asked worried "Well the school wants everyone to wear the clothes that there race used back in the day like witch hats, caps, wings, tails so you have to where a dress and a hat."

"AH HELL TO THE NO!"

-Time skip to tomorrow morning after pidge finally agreed-

I woke up and got dressed (what she is wearing is the outfit above) not really caring what I look like and with my hair being short I don't even care what is looks like so I make my way down stairs grab my stuff and make some toast I grabbed the toast and told my mom I was leaving and just ate as I walked to school.

I got to school after five minutes and looked at the school and smiled knowing that I'm finally here.

I look in the corner of my eye to see some boys staring at me like little fuckin pervs they are I just rolled my eyes and walked into the school.

Somehow I managed to bump into someone with me being short I already prepared myself to hit the ground but still held my eyes shut when I realized after a few seconds that it never came I slowly opened my eyes to see someone had caught me and I had to look up even more to see their face. Yes even more I am just that short.

And I see."Shiro!?" "Still as clumsy and short as ever" he said jokingly "and you still have that dad look" I replied back

"Yeah yeah whatever I can't believe you're actually wearing a dress again" he said as he put me down "I was forced." "Of course you were" he chuckled

We continued to walk and talk about some more stuff because today wasn't really a school day more like we can look around to remember our classes. And shiro was a friend of my brothers that's how I know him he can be pretty protective tho.

I lost shiro for a second we must of made a different turn as I was walking I bumped into someone yet again and fell pretty far but somehow I was caught again!? Seriously how fast are these people reflexes!?

I opened my eyes again as he slowly brought me to my feet and lifted my chin up and fixed my glasses. "You alright?" He asked and chuckled a bit i nodded "what's your nam-"