Chapter Four

Pidge's POV

The doctor came in and we all shifted our attention to him then he started to talk as he held his clipboard.

"Matt is okay but he has a good bit of injuries he is awake if you all wish to speak with him." The doctor finished his sentence looking at us with a soft smile

"Can we see him now?" I asked excitedly

He nodded "of course he is in room C3 take a right go past two hallways then make a left."

After hearing that I pulled out of lance's embrace and ran as fast as I could the rest of the group not far behind.

I finally got to the room I waited a few seconds for them to catch up once they got here I looked up at them seeing if they were ready for me to open the door.

And I saw lance nod smiling softly I turned to the door and let out a breath and reminded myself once I open this door I'll be able to see my brother again he's just beyond this door.

And with that I opened the door "Matt?" I asked then I saw him on the bed looking out the window but soon turning his attention towards me.

After a few minutes of realization his eyes widen in shock and immediately got up and ran towards me and I immediately got pulled into a big bear hug.

I was about to fall but he was holding me up as we hugged I silently started to cry tears of joy into his chest as he played with my hair crying as well.

We finally broke our hug which felt like forever he then looked down at me and asked me confused

"How did you even find me?"

I don't think he even noticed the others So this will be interesting

"Well me and my friends were in the forest and saw you."

Then he got excited and had the same smile I did when I found out he was okay.

"Let meh meet them!" He said excitedly

I just giggled softly which he was of course confused about so I got on my tip toes and moved his face to the side making him look at my friends

His eyes widen "Holy shit I am blind!"

That just made lance chuckle and hunk was the first to step up.

"Hello Im hunk its nice to meet ya!" Hunk said as he offered his hand

Matt shook it and replied "nice to meet you too!"

Next was Keith "hey I'm Keith-" I cut him off and said

"And he is emo." Matt chuckled and smiles softly

"Well its a pleasure to meet you I hope she didn't make you guys get in to much trouble." Matt replied which made me roll my eyes

Then it was lance's turn.

"I've seen you before in pidges locket but you two look even more alike in person same eyes same hair same stubborn, and sassy personality I've only known her for a short
Amount of time but this is the first time I've seen her this happy so it is a pleasure to meet you." Lance finally finished smiling happily as he pulled me into a hug eating his chin on my head

I just rolled my eyes playfully and got out of his grasp

Matt just smiled warmly I know he was really happy

"Well I'm glad that pidge has you and the others in her life so thank you." Matt smiled softly

"But I do have a question who carried me here?" Matt asked confused

"That would be me." Shiro finally said smiling warmly

Matt's eyes widen and tackle hugged shiro both of them smiling happily as shiro hugged back "Shiro! I missed you! Its been so long!"

(After everyone goofing off and pidge and Matt telling funny yet embarrassing stories the two holt siblings soon fell asleep.)

Lance Pov

The doctor came in and smiled warmly as he began to talk

"I heard that you all are in the new school the school also found out about the humans so you all have a week or to off they want to give you guys a break." The doctor finally finished

"Yes thank you for all that you have done." Shiro said smiling down at matt which I totally ship.

The doctor just simply nodded and said "its no problem." Before he walked away and shut the door.

I looked down at pidge to see her cuddling me and nuzzling my chest.

She looks so innocent and adorable. I smiled and moved her bangs out of her face.

I looked to the right to see shiro in a similar situation with matt.

Matt was cuddling shiro's arm smiling.

Damn these two are so a like.

I looked over to my left to see hunk taking pictures fanboying while saying "Shippppp"

I slightly blushes at the thought of me and pidge dating. I picked pidge up bridal style causing her to cuddle me more.

Which of course I blushes at her adorableness the others just looked at me confused.

"We should bring them home." I said whispering

"But we don't know where they live." Keith said whispering back.

"We can take them to my house." Shiro whispered joining in on the conversation as he picked matt up bridal style.

We all started to walk to shiro's. once we got there I noticed pidge was shivering.

When shiro opened the door I gently placed pidge on a big soft comfy chair. I noticed she curled up and cuddles a tiny pillow.

"It must be a habit." I mumbled to myself slightly chuckling at her cuteness.

I took off my jacket and put it on her and she smiled when I did which made my heart melt cause she was so tiny and adorable with my big jacket on her holding it close to her.

I smiled and I picked her back up and sat down. I blushed when I looked down at her.

She was sitting on my lap cuddling me and kept my jacket close to her as she made cute little snores.

I looked up to see shiro putting a blanket around matt but never letting go of matt.

As shiro laid down and matt curled up on his chest with the blanket over them.

I took pidges glasses off and we all soon fell asleep smiling.

-------------------
Hey guys I'm done this part and I'm already working on the next I am so glad that you guys like this and this is my first story so I know the only thing I can do to thank you is to keep making more parts so that's what I'm gonna do to show how grateful I am towards you all thanks again and I'll see you all in the next chapter bye!

Word count: 1154