Chapter Six

Hunk Pov (short Pov)

I woke up early and decided I would surprise everyone with a big breakfast.

I got dressed and walked to the kitchen with my lion following behind me

as I passed the living room I saw shiro holding matt close to him cuddling and pidge on lance's lap and lance holding her close by his hands on her waist and pidge buried her face into his chest.

And all their spirit animals where cuddling with them too.

Matt even had one I guess I'll ask him about it later. Once I took a few pictures I went off to making breakfast.

About 15 minutes later I heard Matt and pidge wake up.

But then I remembered something about shiro and lance I smiled to myself

"Well they are gonna have a fun time getting up." I mumbled and continued cooking.

Pidge Pov

I woke up to feeling a strong yet warm and comfortable embrace.

I laid there for a few minutes and even snuggled into it more into it I finally tried to sit up only to be pulled more closer.

I opened my eyes to see lance holding me close to him by my waist.

By that point I was a blushing mess.

I tried to get up again but like the first time I was again pulled even closer I tried to get up a few more times but eventually gave up.

I looked over to see matt blushing hard trying to get up but shiro wouldn't let him instead he did the same thing lance did he pulled him closer and cuddled him.

Eventually he gave up and Relaxed once he did shiro cuddled him more which obviously caused matt to blush even more.

"Mornin matt." I said in my Normal voice not even caring if they woke up.

He looked over at me and smiled gently but you could still tell he was upset that lance was cuddling me and he can't do anything.

"Looks like we are going threw the same thing." He said softly a bit quieter then his normal voice.

"Yep. So how are we g-" I was cut off by my lion jumping on me and laying down on my lap.

I just smiled and sighed.

"Yeah sure just make yourself comfy." I said jokingly

She lifted her head up I put my hands out and she jumped into them and I held her close and she snuggled me and purred.

A few seconds later I ears a groan I looked up to see not only lance but shiro waking up too.

After them getting used to the light they realized our position and by that point we were all a blushing mess.

Then all of a sudden Keith walked by and said

"Ew love!" He said teasingly while walking off.

"Ew emo!" I reapplied back while rolling my eyes.

Lance let go of my waist which made me look up at him and he stuttered out a small little "sorry.."

Im guessing a similar thing happened with matt i wasn't paying attention but matt pulled me close to him being the over protective brother that he is was obviously upset.

After we ate breakfast well more like brunch I realized that we are supposed to see Mom today and we are going to be late!