Chapter Five

Shiro Pov

When I woke up lance and hunk we're already up.

Hunk was making breakfast. And lance was playing with Katie's hair.

I looked down to see matt curled up on my chest lightly snoring he looks so adorable I can't help but smile at him and I start to rub his back.

Not long after Keith woke up and went to being emo.

About a half-n-hour later matt woke up.

He yawned and tried to get used to the light once he did he started to blush which was adorable.

Matt Pov

I slowly start to wake up once I got used to get used to the light I realized I was curled up in shiro's chest with a blanket over us.

I could feel my cheeks getting warm "g-good morning" I said a bit shyly and I silently cursed myself for stuttering.

Shiro chuckled and patted my head which of course made me blush more

"Mornin" Shiro replied happily as he smiled.

Then I suddenly remembered about my little sister and got worried I looked down at Shiro.

"Shiro where is the little demon?" I asked trying to sound my normal voice but he knew I was worried.

He just smiled and turned towards his left.

I turned to see what he was looking at.

I actually got pretty pissed after what I saw.

My baby sister was on lance's lap cuddling him as she was sleeping and was wearing his jacket and lance was playing with her hair.

I was about to get up to get her when I see her start to wake up.

Pidge Pov

I say started to wake up slowly. I opened my eyes slightly and was blinded by the morning light.

I felt a hoodie or a jacket around me honestly I didn't really think much of it at the moment.

So I snuggled into the jacket and blocked out the light.

Then I heard someone chuckle and it sounded like lance?

I looked up to see I was sitting on lance's lap my legs somewhat wrapped around his waist cuddling him wearing his jacket. And I felt my cheeks get really hot

This was all a surprise to me at first and I yelped I would have fell to if lance's hands wasn't on my waist.

"Well looks like sleeping beauty finally woke up." Lance said chuckling

I rolled my eyes and got off him

"You're such a flirt you know that?" I said back in my so called 'sassy' personality he just nodded.

But if I am being completely honest I was pretty comfy and warm.

All of a sudden I was pulled into a big hug I looked up to see matt and smiled as I hug back

Then I realized he probably saw me and lance so he was probably doing this because he is over protective.

Which means he's either gonna kill me or lance and it won't be me.