Chapter Seven

Pidge Pov

He is finally back....we can all be a big happy family again...I missed him so much.....

I felt my eyes getting watery 'damn it' I thought to myself not wanting to cry.

I tried to blink away the tears but it didn't work.

Before I knew it I was already crying I tied to
Make them stop but they just kept coming.

All of the tears that I kept bottled up for years its finally coming out now..

I looked up at matt and saw him smiling softly at me and opened up his arms more so I could join the hug.

I ran up to him and hugged him as tight as I could and cried into his chest as he played with my hair.

After crying for a bit my eyes soon felt very heavy and soon fell into a deep sleep.

Matt's Pov

After a few minutes mom stopped crying while letting me go and pidge fell limp in my arms.

I smiled softly and picked her up "Just like old times.." I thought to myself I was cut off by my mom "What happened to you matt where were you?!" She said in a worried voice while cupping my cheeks.

I just smiled sheepishly and said "I'll tell you later." She nodded understandingly and turned to face everyone and started to speak once more.

"I'm so sorry for all of this lets go inside and you can tell me about your selves." She said smiling happily.

"Its no problem we're glad that you can all see each other again." Mom smiled more brightly after lance said that

"Why aren't you a gentleman." Mom said as we all walked into the house

I rolled my eyes at that while lance was smiling proudly.

"Pffft!" Keith let out suddenly then lance's proud smile soon turned back into a small frown.

"What do you mean by "Pffft!" Mullet head?!" Lance slightly shouted obviously annoyed.

"It means you're the opposite of a gentleman for one you flirt with single girl you run int-"

Shiro looked at me and saw I was getting annoyed and trying to let pidge sleeps he turned to lance and Keith cutting Keith off using his alpha voice.

"Would you all shut up we are at someone's house this is not the time or place to be fighting." He finished with a slight growl.

Sure enough they both obeyed without a second thought.

Shiro gave me a soft smile which of course made my heart melt. I set pidge down on the couch and covered her with a blanket which of course she cuddled into it which made me smile.

Luckily my mom was in the kitchen during all of this she walked back in with some snacks we all talked for about a hour but mom had to leave to run something important.

But then pidge finally woke up but in the corner of my eye I swear I saw lance make a small smile.

Pidge Pov

I woke up and slowly opened my eyes "Look who finally decided to wake up." I heard matt say which I was confused and a little shocked by at first

But then I remembered that I have matt back which made me smile.

All of a sudden Matt's eyes widen in shock he took my locket and smiled brightly "You still have it?" He asked shocked but happy

"Why wouldn't i have it?" I asked confused.

"I don't think I have ever seen her without her locket on." Hunk said trying to look back at his memories.

"I gave you that so long ag-" matt was cut off by my phone ringing which he pouted at.

I answered it and put it on speaker so we could all hear.

(Underline is the person on the phone and normal is pidge.)

"Hello is this miss katie holt?"

"Yes may i help you?"

"Yes do you happen to be a close friend or family member by any chance?"

"Yes I am her daughter and my older brother is right here too."

"I am so sorry to say this but your mother got into a car accident and is currently in a coma we don't know how long she will be in a coma or even if she will make it out alive...."

To be continued.....

--------------------------
Yes I know that I am evil and leaving you on a cliffhanger also this kinda sucks because I wrote this before pidge's birthday I didn't plan on making this on her birthday and I feel so bad about doing that anyway I know this chapter is extremely short believe me I do and I know you guys probably hate short chapters but I am going to do even more stuff today this is not the only chapter that will be posted today maybe not for this story but another chapter will be posted today also yes I know I changed my profile and name and the reason is.....cause I felt like it?? Sorry if it confused any of you at first also 176 reads what the actual fuck?! I mean what are you guys doing with you lives this story is trash! But still thank you guys so much for everything and imma get back to work!

Word count- 895

(Again sorry it is short....)