Chapter Eight

(Warning slight angst I tried to make it so it's not to bad but there is still blood and suicidal stuff you have been warned.)

Lance's Pov

Its been about a week since pidge's mother was put into a coma she has been very distant she is always quiet in school and focuses on her work
When she isn't working she is in her room.

But matt has been taking this the opposite way instead of blocking people out or hiding his emotions he lets people be there for him.

Shiro and matt have been sleeping together it's usually from talking or shiro comforting matt them falling asleep.

But they seem to enjoy it they always cuddle at night then be there for each other in the morning.

I've made up my mind im going to do the best I can and get as close as she me and try to help pidge she never deserved this....

Once I got out of school I immediately went straight to the dorms cause I knew she would already be there.

When I got to the dorm I noticed that it was quiet which is very rare here so something is definitely wrong.

I tried to ignore it for now and went to pidge's room.

"Pidge its me can I come in?"

....Nothing.....

I closed my eyes and started to listen more and I could hear faint cries which broke my heart..

and all of a sudden I heard a loud thump

Without a second thought i immediately opened her door only to see her curled up crying hard bruises all over her legs, cuts all over her arms and a knife in front of her....

Her arms were stained red and if you listened closely you could hear her whimpering...the sight of this of her in so much pain and her eyes full of sadness made me so sad and my heart break at her in that state......

I picked her up bridal style which she flinched at and immediately ran out of the room to find something to wrap up her cuts and stop the bleeding.

Pidge's Pov (a few minutes before lance came in.)

Everything was starting to look up....

They made a school for us and started to accept us, we got matt back, mom was getting better with her drinking, and I even started to make friends again.....

But then it all went down hill it's funny how everything can change so quickly....

Mom got in a coma we found out she was drunk while driving so she was never getting better, I found out dad died, I started to get bullied physically and mentally....

I always kept my emotions hidden and after awhile they started to build up...

After getting done with school and getting hurt from my bullies I went to the dorm I went to my room and closed the door and took out my blade and started to cut....

1 for being useless....

2 for being weak...

3 for being ugly.....

And it kept going for who knows how long 15 then 27 and eventually I lost count

After I was done my arms were stained red I started to silently cry and throw the blade away from me

Not long after I heard the dorm door open I tried to stop crying it get up to lock the door but I couldn't my legs wouldn't let me I just sat there crying pathetically...