CHAPTER 9 (BETHANY)

Above is a video of Bethany's them (as requested by Un1dent1fiedUs3r), Happy Pills by Weathers

Warnings: some things may be upsetting

I sit on my bed and look at the picture that lies on my nightstand. It shows two people: a girl and a boy. The girl has long platinum blonde hair and green eyes, she is about 18 and smiles with a look of pain behind those eyes. The boy looks about 20 with a kind smile and hazel eyes shining with pure joy. His blonde hair, similar in colour to the girl's next to him, was scruffy and seemed as if he had just gotten out of bed.

I smile as I examine it, this was the only picture I managed to take with me, it reminds me of the few happy moments in my life. The boy was my brother, Jason; when I say was, I mean is. It might as well be "was", I won't see him for a while yet.

I can still remember the day it happened. I can still just about taste the bitter pills as they go down my throat, I can still feel the pain. And then, just for a moment, the pain stopped and I was finally at rest. When I awoke in a soft bed in a plain, empty room, I almost felt angry. I thought that I had been saved; that was until they told me that I was dead.

I sigh as I get up and make my way to the library, to the tiny corner in the fantasy section. I am almost deaf to the world around me as I scan each page, drinking in every single word. 'Thought I'd find you here' I hear a man say. I look up at him, he seems so familiar but I can't put my finger on it. He is tall with short, scruffy hair identical in colour to mine. He seems kind, but his face shows a look of pain. And his eyes... hazel coloured and twinkling with mirth.

 hazel coloured and twinkling with mirth

(this is what Bethany looks like)

A/n.
Guess who it is!!!  Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed. There will be a new update very shortly. 😊