Chapter 5 - When our heart first beat for one another

Joohyun wasn't sure how long Taehyung had been kissing her but she knew his blazer would be wrinkled by now as she was clenching on it the minute he claimed her lips. The kiss was soft but it turned intense when she did not deny him. Taehyung has no intention of halting what he's doing not until the familiar voice resounded the room again.

"Well, I don't mean to interrupt," Jungkook left the door opened with a small gap, "but I'm having a conference call, real soon."

He pulled away from her lips but still holding firmly on her nape, forehead resting on hers. His breath was heavy, "Ten minutes."

"Okie..." the lawyer closed the door.

Taehyung was trying best to breathe normally, he disliked how this woman before him impinged on him. It was not the first time she made him lose self-control. His eyes were staring right into hers but she was avoiding his dark hard stare.

"Ten minutes will be up soon," Joohyun was trying hard to catch her breath.

He released her, "sign it." His voice was firm and it made her feel agonizing. She never like this tone of voice, even back in school days she hated this tone of his as she knew he wasn't pleased with whatever he is facing now.

Flipping over to the signing page, she dropped her signature on her column before pushing the document to the man beside her. He took hold of it and signed on the line above his name and before he could say something, he heard her stomach growling sound. When he turned to her he could see her lowered head, feeling embarrassed.

Checking on his watch, he asked "you haven't take your lunch yet, it's already 3."

She looked away and said "I was running some errands before coming here."

"Let's go, we'll go for some light food."

She grabbed hold on his arm instantly, "I'm good. You don't have to do this, I know you are busy and I shouldn't affect your schedule."

"Do you need me to remind you on clause 6," he raised the document on his free hand, "my decision is final."

When he turned around to leave, she grasped on his arm making him turned to her again. "What happens if I violate any of the conditions in this agreement?"

"I can destroy your father's company with one phone call," he intimidated.

She immediately released his arm and trailed behind him exiting the room.

Passing the document back to Jungkook, the older man scowled "never expect you are this terrible in convincing people."

"Look at the terms in it, who would sign without thinking?" Jungkook was offended as he hit Taehyung with the document. "Besides, if I was good, you wouldn't have the chance to eat her up there and then."

"Shut up," Taehyung's large hand hit on Jungkook's stomach before walking up to Joohyun who was waiting at the reception area. "Let's go," he beckoned, making his way towards the elevator.

Within ten minutes' drive, they have arrived at a fine dining restaurant. When they were seated at one of the table at a secluded corner, Joohyun noticed the restaurant was void of people, they were the only patron. She wasn't sure if it was pre-arranged or it was a norm for him to dine with such privacy but it was uncomfortable for her.

Joohyun held on the menu but it was taken away by Taehyung. "I've ordered. No prize for guessing it right, you would order the cheapest food from the menu." Returning the menu to the waiter, he said "get her an orange juice and I would like an iced tea."

When her food was served, she got to know that he had had his lunch. He had ordered spaghetti for her, one of her favorite food which he still remember. It was quiet during her lunch, neither one of them has break the silence. Joohyun would stole glances of him from time to time and he noticed it.