Chapter 14 - The heartbreaking pasts

~ Devastating Love ~ Chapter 14~

"Because it's you..."

Running away from the person she despised without paying much attention to her surrounding, she bumped into the person she wasn't ready to face at that very minute.

"What's wrong, where are you heading to?" Taehyung held on to her trembling hands, concernedly. "Who's that guy?" he glared at the man who was nearing them.

"I'm sorry, I have to go..." Joohyun avoided his eyes, she was checking if the man who had been chasing after her is near him or not.

"That's not very professional you have a performance, what's wrong, look at me," Taehyung shook her.

Looking up to the man before him, the glistening tears that were threatening to fall had blurred her vision, "Please, let me go..."

"Taehyung-ah, let her go," Jimin tried to stop the singer from going further.

The moment Taehyung's grip loosened, Joohyun ran away from the mess. Taehyung's fury eyes never leave the taller man beside Jimin as he somehow knew who he was.

"Oh Sehun," Jin caught up with them and stared sternly at the well-known idol, "why are you even here?"

"So, this guy," Taehyung stepped forward, his fury eyes were eyeing hardly on the man before him. "I presumed he is her first love."

Jimin held on his impetuous best friend's arm, "behave...don't make a scene here. Today is not a good day for you to screw things up."

Holding on Sehun's shoulder, Jin's brows were furrowed "what do you want from Hyun? You know very well how much you would affect her, why would you still be here?"

"Hyung, I just want to end things with her," Sehun turned to Jin apologetically, "she won't move on if there is no closure to our relationship."

"You replace your member intentionally?" Jimin frowned, fists tightened.

"What else is left to close, you left her for your career and that's the end," Jin grabbed hold on his collar, ready to kill the man before him. "Just get out of her life, bastard!"

"STOP!!!" Seulgi shouted from behind and ran up to Jin pulling him back.

"Jin oppa, this is not the time to create havoc here," Seulgi was breathing heavily, frightened by Jin's sudden brutal move. "Let go..."

"Did you arrange this?" Jimin eyed hardly on Seulgi who was holding firmly on Jin. She knew very well how protective her fiancé was towards Joohyun.

Seulgi bit her lips braving herself to face the raging man, "

Jimin-ah, you know Joohyun need a closure to this. She's still hurting inside, she's just avoiding everything and pretended to be okay. Have you ever seen a genuine smile on her face?"

Pulling Seulgi close to him, Jimin said in gritted teeth "you don't even know the real cause to it, you're just pushing her off the cliff. Look what you've done here, look at the mess."

"Don't blame her, Jimin. I agreed to it," Sehun tried to defend Seulgi.

"You have no right to say a word," Jin hissed. "Don't go near Hyun anymore, I'm warning you." Jin reprimanded.

Taehyung was observing and listening to the conversation between the old friends. Though he wasn't sure what exactly happened, but at that very moment all he cared was the woman who left hastily a while ago. Taking his leave without a word, Jimin followed his footsteps immediately.