Chapter 10 - A Step into Your Past

~ Devastating Love ~ Chapter 10~

Cupping her face in between his hands, Taehyung held on her and pressed his lips hard on Joohyun's to calm her down. He was taken aback by her continuous terrified mumbles and when her body trembled in fear worried him more, he knew he had went too far. When his kisses turned soft and tender, he could feel her tensed trembling body relaxed. She stopped hitting on him and grasped on his shirt when he tilted his head and deepened the kiss on her lips. Her heart was beating tremendously fast with a foreign feeling and she was unsure if it was because of the horrid nightmare or his advances that made the strange feelings surged inside her.

He parted from her while listening to their heavy pants and gasps, "settle down? Who's killing you, I thought you can swim, it was written in your profile." His eyes were still on hers.

Her head was low avoiding his gaze, she could feel her cheeks were turning bright red "I-I'm sca-red of water..."

"What are you mumbling there?" he cupped on her face and caressed her soft cheek with his thumb. "Such a mama's girl, do you call out for your eomma whenever you're in danger?"

She remained silent as she blushed with his continuous touches. "Let go..." she muttered.

"Will you be okay if I release you now?"

"Yes..." she nodded her head. "Ahh..." she choked the moment he withdrew his hands from her as her legs gave in and she drowned.

Taehyung knew this would happened, his arms were fast encircling her waist ensuring her foot touch the tiled base. "See..." he leaned in to meet her eyes, "You can't even stand properly."

"And whose fault is this?" her eyelids raised and that very second, she noticed how close their faces were.

Caught in the indescribable mixed emotions, he wondered was it because of her fast heartbeat that has affected him. It was pounding in an unusual pace which is bizarre to him. Leaning closer to her, his lips were an inch away from her "can I kiss you?"

She pushed on his chest when his lips almost touch hers, she tilted her head "No. I have calmed down, you don't have to that again. Why...do you even...want..."

"Because it feels right," he stopped her stammers.

"So, is this the kind of danger you'd been warning me, you are the danger."

"Perhaps..." he pinched on her nose, playfully.

Pulling her hands to wrapped around his shoulder, he sighed when she gasped with tinge fear. "I'm not doing anything but we have to get out from the water before both of us catch a cold. Hold tight," he walked towards the railing stairs and brought them to the surface.

Seeing her shaking figure, he could see through her inner side from the soaked wet white shirt. He took his blazer and threw it to her, "Ms. Nerd, don't you wear camisole inside, do you have extra uniform to change?"

Looking down on her drenched self, she finally realized how transparent her shirt has become. She took hold of his blazer and covered herself "I'll get from Seungwan."

"Let's go then..." he held his hand out to help her up.

In the changing room, Joohyun was drying her hair after changing into the PE clothes borrowed from her best friend. Son Seungwan was flooding her with countless questions. "Ms. Son I would appreciate you to stop chattering and post the question slowly. I can't answer all of it in one go."

"Key questions, what did you two do, what he did to you that you're drenched completely," Seungwan slowed down and respired. "Yah, answer me," she pushed on Joohyun's shoulder when the latter nonchalance got on her nerve.