[ His wife ]

Y/n's POV

I was at our apartment cleaning around while Saitama went out to do 'Hero work'. After cleaning I went to the kitchen and started cooking. I served the warm meal on the table and on cue, a knock was heard. I walked towards the door opening it, I was greeted by my beloved husband, Saitama. "Sai!" I smiled warmly letting him in. I pecked his cheek before going back to the living room. "Lunch is ready Sai!" In a flash, Saitama was already sitting staring at the food. He kissed my forehead thanking me. I smiled thinking where I got my luck from for me to get a loving and caring man like him. "Aren't you gonna eat?" I shook my head and started eating.

A knock was heard which was weird cause as far as I know city Z has been abandoned and Saitama and I are the only ones currently living in the city. I guess I was wrong.

"I'll get it." I got up making my way to the door. I opened it and peeked my head out and saw a.... Cyborg?

"Hello." I smiled warmly opening the door wide enough to show my whole figure. "N/n who's at the door?" I heard Saitama say from the living room. "It's... I'm sorry what's your name dear?" I asked the stoic cyborg. "Genos." He replied politely. "Genos. He goes by the name Genos." I informed my protective husband. I jumped a little when Saitama was suddenly behind me. " 'He'? "
"Sensei!"

~2 weeks later~

It has been two weeks since Genos came to our lives, things were better, I treated Genos as my own and he treated as his mother. I welcomed him with open arms.

I was playing with Genos' hair when I felt someone's gaze, I smirked knowing who it was. I turned around and saw Saitama staring, "What's wrong Sai?" I asked. He pouted, I giggled getting up from the floor and sat on Saitama's lap. I poked his cheek, "Are you jealous?" I asked worriedly. He blushed nodding slowly. I smiled softly showering him with kisses. I hugged him tightly before whispering, "You know you're the only one I love right? And it will always be you." He wrapped arms around me tightly as if I was going to disappear.

~Meanwhile~

A certain cyborg stared at the couple examining them. He took his notebook writing 'notes'. Another idea for my ship and fanfic he thought. No one knew how much the cyborg shipped the married couple.

(Because reader chan deserves love)

~Back to you~

I watch tv being held in between Saitama's arms, in a comfortable silence and no one dared to break it. A soft smile was glued to my face never leaving. Suddenly, the ceiling broke revealing a green creature, the creature started bragging when Saitama punched him, "Pay for the ceiling!"

I bit my lower lip annoyed a bit. I just had it fixed though.. I thought.