Chapter 7

Unedited

Lilly stands behind a table with a cake in the center. She has my sister and their two best friends by her side and she looks beautiful.

Her pretty long brown hair is falling around her in curls framing her sweet face. Her hair is never down it's almost always in a ponytail and I'd be damned if I won't make sure it's down from now on. She is wearing makeup, making her big green eyes look rounder and brighter behind her glasses. Her and those fuck me glasses are enough to make me hard. I'd be lying if I said that it didn't take everything in me to not take her against the wall of Triggers house earlier.

But I know she isn't ready. Her face had been white as a sheet when I pulled up. It made me want to put a bullet in whoever's head that made her look that way. And I'd be damned if it wasn't me who did it. I can't believe she would ever think that I would hurt her. It tour me up when she flinched at my hand.

But right now, right now she looks care free as she stands with her friends. Her friends are all dressed in pink or blue depending on what gender they think she is carrying but not my Lilly. Lilly is wearing green because true to her word she does not care what gender it is.

"Healthy." She had said earlier, she just wants healthy. No matter what the gender is she will love the baby, she is going to be a great mom.

Her smile lights up the back yard and it seems like everyone is drawn to it, to her. Everyone is crowding her mesmerized by her beauty. I've always heard pregnant ladies glow but I never really thought so until I met Lilly. But I'd be dammed if she really isn't glowing.

Her hand is pressed against her bump. She is in a figure hugging dark green dress that brings attention to her belly. I had given Kelsey money to order her something to wear. She deserves to feel beautiful today and everyday. I know that money has been tight for her lately and she wouldn't except the gift from me but she would from one of the girls.

Kelsey had given me a hard time about my crush for Lilly before but I think she is starting to realize that it's more than a crush. I want her to be mine, to be my old lady.

"Okay is everyone ready!?" Kelsey shouts to the crowd getting a chorus of yes back. Lilly looks up smiling before cutting into the cake.

Tears of joy fall from her eyes much like earlier in the bakery. Everyone shouts in happiness when they see that my angel is having a baby girl.

I can't help but feel relieved. I know that it's stupid but a girl is good. A girl will be a little Lilly running around and not a little Red.

Yes I know who her sperm donor is and have know for several hours now. I had my tech guy run a check on her when she came into town and he just got back with the results before I arrived at the party.

Red has a reputation as a mean son of a bitch and I can't help but wonder how my sweet little Lilly got tangled up with him. According to our sources they lived together for years while he started his very successful drug running and sex trafficking business.

I haven't had to deal with him because we strictly run guns but I know that even without having Lilly in my life I eventually would have. Men like him are greedy little bastards and he will eventually want in on gun running soon. That is if I let him live that long.

It looks like he has been looking for "his girl." He even has a reward out for her to be brought back to him "dead or alive." I guess he is one of those if I can't have her no one can types.

Well Fuck him because she isn't his anymore she is mine.

Looking over at Lilly I see her looking at me. Smiling I tap on the pink pin I had put on before she cut the cake. It says "team girl!" on it. Any other time I wouldn't have been caught dead wearing something so girly but I was hoping it would get me the look she is giving me now.

Smiling bigger I see her blush and look away. Yep it was worth it, I grin. Turning she talks to some of the other old ladies. It's obvious that they all love her.

They have been crowding her all afternoon. Each of them wanting her attention, wanting to get to know the new girl.

Walking closer to her I hear the Old Ladies talking about stopping by the bakery tomorrow. They all want to try one of her amazing treats. They all want to help support the new woman that they have informally accepted into our club.

She has really done the impossible she has been accepted without a man. She doesn't need me to make her apart of the group she has done it all on her own.

She is perfect.

Unable to stop myself I wrap an arm around her shoulder and pull her close to me. She tenses at first but when she looks up and sees me she relaxes a bit. That has to be a good sign.

"Congratulations!" I say trying to keep my voice light and happy even though I'm wound up so tight that I can hardly think.

Having her close and not kissing her is hard. Everything in me wants to steak my claim but I know this is as close as I am going to get.

"What are you going to name her?" I ask trying to keep a conversation going.

"Zaylee Adeline." She whispers looking up at me. All the girls make noises of appreciation telling her how beautiful that sounds but she doesn't say anything back.

She has the most adorable unsure face when she asks "Do you like it?"

"It's beautiful just like her mama." I say close to her ear so no one else can hear. Feeling Lilly blush again I can't help but brush my lips against her temple.

"You got a ride home?" I ask not wanting her to drive this late she is dead on her feet after her early morning.

"Yeah Kelsey is dropping me off." She says swaying a little bit. I can't help but hope this is the affect of my lips on her skin and not her exhaustion.

"Good, I have to go but I will see you in the morning." I say not wanting to leave.

"Okay." She says in an unsure voice.

I hope everyone had a good weekend! Comment and vote to let me know what you think! ❤️