Chapter 21

Unedited

Getting out of the shower I brush the stubborn tears out of my eyes. No matter how hard I try I can not help but cry for him. I can not help but feel betrayed. I am so stupid.

I do not know why I try, why I want love. Everytime I convince myself that I will not get attached that I will not want more then they could give. But Lord knows I do, Lord knows I am still that needy bitch who eats love and attention up like a crack whore.

I can hear Reds voice in my head "What won't you do to make me love you? You are like a druggie looking for it's next hit. Your pathetic, your disgusting. You NEED me!"

Maybe he was right maybe I should give Zaylee up and go back. At least then I wouldn't hurt. Red could never really hurt me like this. He could never break me.

I hate myself for my thoughts but I can't help it. I can't help but want the safety of not having emotions.

Hearing a knock on the door I assume it's Kelsey coming over with some of the stuff from the party. I quickly slip my glasses on, still crying. God I'm stupid.

Drying it up quick I wipe my face with the heals of my hands and open the door.

I almost fall over when I see it's Texas. Big, bad, tall, dark, and handsome Texas. The man I love but who will never love me.The man who is looking at me with so much lust that I almost forget that he left me. That he has someone new but I can't let myself forget. I can't let him use me as a side pease.

I'm sure that's why he is here because the look in his eyes don't have a trace of sorry in them. He is just looking at me like I am necked, like he could eat me right up. What in the Hell is he doing here and why is he looking at me like that when he has a new girl?

"Eyes up here mister." I say motioning to my glasses. Slowly he draws his eyes up with a smirk.

"I love those fuck me glasses baby but you in a towel.... How in the fuck am I supposed to concentrate? You are the prettiest thing I have ever seen." His husky voice hits my ears and I am instantly wet and that pisses me off.

I never get mad I have made a rule of it, it's not worth the energy. But Mad does not even cover how I feel right now. Right now I am pissed.

"You have no right! You do NOT get to look at me like that when you up and disappear for a month and come back with someone new! So fuck of Texas!" I all but yell before trying to slam the door in his face but his boot prevents it. Crap.

"What a potty mouth where did that come from baby?" He asks with huge eyes but I know he loves it. The corners of his mouth are turned up and if it's possible there is even more heat in those wide eyes.

I just want to stick my tongue out at him and stomp my foot like a two year old. This man makes me crazy!

"I am not with someone new Love. I am just helping her out." He says putting some weight on the door so it opens a little wider.

"Oh I bet you are, you and your little friend down their just make her feel all better!" I say nodding to his privates.

Laughing, he is laughing at me it's the first time I have ever saw Texas laugh. If I thought I was wet before I am drenched now and it fuels my anger. Why do I still want him?

"Go away Texas this is MY home. You don't get to harass me. You don't get to do this, you promised! You promise you wouldn't break my heart!" I whimper at the end.

God I'm pathetic. Texas opens the door wider and I have given up on keeping him out. There is no point he is much larger than me. Sighing I turn away and go to my room to change.

"Do what you want." I grumble. "I guess that's what boys do anyway."

Hearing him behind me when I enter my room I do not bother to ask him to leave. He obviously is keen in ignoring that request.

Closing my eyes I drop my towel and pull out his T shit and a pair of panties. His T shirt is literally the only sleep shirt that I have now that will cover my bump. So I don't care that he knows I wear it. It's practical and has nothing to do with the fact that it still smells like him.

Turning around I see him smiling, cocky bastard. "It's the only thing that fits that I can sleep in. It has nothing to do with you." I clarify.

Looking around I do not know what to do or where to go. I just want him to leave.

Tears pool in my eyes and I hate my hormones more. I am just so tired and emotional right now. Nothing has been right since he left. How ironic that now all I want is for him to leave.

Before I realize it Texas is whipping my tears away. He has me pinned against my dresser and starts kissing the life out of me.

Lord I want him to stop and never quit all at once. I AM a dirty whore and I hate him for making me feel this way. But he has someone new, someone else to be kissing and this is not for to her. I wonder how many other women he kissed when he was with me...

Pushing against him I come up for air and do something I never thought I could do. I smack him in the face.

Wow wow wow wow wow!!!!! I know crazy right!?!?!? 😳 Poor Texas! Comment and let me know what you think!

Clarification I do not think that hitting anyone is EVER okay. I do not think that what Lilly did was okay, but she is just a character y'all! She is like an animal backed into a corner and she panics so hate her if you must but I still love her.... But can Texas forgive her?