You are insecure about your scars

(This is for my amazing friend Sarah! Luv you girl! ❤️)

" Sarah! Sarah! wake up!" Michael shouted in your ear. "We're going swimming! Come on! Wake up!" he kept yelling. You groaned and rolled over so your face was now in the pillow. "Go away" you said, muffled through the pillow. "Well that's not very nice to say to your loving boyfriend who just wants to spend time with his beautiful girlfriend" he said, a tiny bit of hurt in his voice. You rolled over to face him. "I'm sorry" you said, giving him puppy eyes. "I guess I'll have to forgive you, but it would be nice if I got a kiss first" he said, pointing at his lips. You sat up and kissed him, and then proceeded to get out of bed. "Get your bathing suit on!" he said, as you noticed he was already in his. "Um, it's okay. I don't really want to go" you mumbled, walking to the living room. Michael just continued following you, "What? Why not? Please babe!". He was now inches from you, looking straight into your eyes. "I don't want to!" you snapped at him, immediately regretting it. "Because, because I don't want people to see" you continued, avoiding his piercing eyes. "To see what?" he thought for a moment, "Your scars" his voice was below a whisper, you wouldn't have even heard it if you weren't inches from his face. You let the tears that you were trying to hold back fall down your face. Michael wrapped his arms around you, pressing your face to his chest. "You're so beautiful" he said into your hair, "Please don't cry". Michael lifted you up slightly and you wrapped your legs around his waist. He carried you back into the bedroom where he laid you down on the bed. He lifted your shirt and kissed the scars on your hips. "You're so beautiful" he said between kisses. His own voice was shaking, which just made your tears stream more. "I love you so much, and you are so beautiful. You never need to be ashamed of your scars" Michael said, before kissing your lips. Your broke you kiss and said "let's go to the pool!" Michael smiled at you saying "that's my girl." he spanks you butt as you get out of bed. You look back, pointing a finger at Michael and saying "watch it clifford!"