Long time

Seam is sitting in his shop, bored as always. There isn't much customers after the Lighteners left. Seam begins to dreaming, randomly thought of Jevil in his head. He wonders if he let Jevil go, will he still remember him? Seam takes the keys then heads down to the basement by elevator. He has reached his destination. Seam walks to the cell where he keeps his "friend".
"Uee hee hee! A visitor?" A distorted high pitched voice begins to speak.
"Jevil, do you remember me?" asked Seam.
"Huh, Seam? Is that...you?"
Seam nods.
"Oh my! What a honor to meet you friend, friend!"
Seam twisted the keys in the locks then he opened the door.
"I miss you, Seam! Why did you lock yourself and everyone up? You guys did nothing wrong, r-right?" asked the jester.
"Heh... Would you like to come with me then?"
"Oh I'd love too! It's been so long! I have always been alone in my own freedom, freedom!"
"Sure, then come with me, Jevil"
Jevil takes Seam's hand and follows him. Seam takes him to his room, they chat for a bit. After that, they played Uno. It's really late, Seam said it's time to sleep. They both laid down and cuddled eachother.
"You're so fluffy, Seam. I think I love you now, hee hee" said Jevil.
Seam blushed.
"T-thanks, now go to sleep!"
They finally sleep.