Goodnight

It's midnight in the Dark World.
Seam is still working in his shop, his eyes are sleepy but he has to stay 2 more hours before going to bed. He goes into his shed to find his radio, but eventually came across a picture. It looks familiar so he picks it up and takes a look.
In the pic, it's him next to, what appears to be a court jester. Seam slowly recognizes that face and gets his keys then goes down to the basement. He opens the cell and sees his partner after 100 years, Jevil.
Seam looks at him, he's just lying down. The cell filled with silence as the shopkeeper is worried that his partner has passed out, or even die.
He quickly picks Jevil up and runs upstairs to his room. He decided to closes the shop early, and he did. Jevil was placed on the bed, Seam is busy finding medicine in his cupboard. Both of the jester's eyes slowly open, started to hear wooded sounds from the next room. When Seam comes back, his eyes wide open and his supplies dropped.
"He's alive!" - The cat screamed in his head.
Jevil is confused, Seam quickly hugs his partner. They both lied down and cuddled eachother.
"You know, I do miss you, not after what I've been through" - The jester whispered.
"It's alright, pal, you're okay now" - The shopkeeper said as he pets the fluffy hair. The jester hat was put on the table. They both fall into a deep sleep, still blushing at eachother.
"Goodnight" - Both whispered.