Blind

"I'm so sorry... I'M SO SORRY!"
Jevil drops his scythe, kneels down while covering his face, blood's everywhere. In his view, there are 3 bodies that he slashed. Soon, it's getting darker, yet darker...

"Jevil, are you okay?...
Oh no, his eyes, no...
Ralsei, can you do something about this?"
"Your highness, I tried my best but it didn't work. I'm so sorry..."
"It's okay, you did try, I hope he will wake up soon..."
The next morning, Seam is preparing his breakfast while watching Jevil laying on the sofa with cast around his eyes. Seam eats his meal then sighs. Suddenly, Jevil's hand twitches.
"Jevil! You're awake!" Seam gasps.
"S-Seam, why is this place so dark, where are you? Seam?.."
Jevil slowly gets down but ended up falling, Seam managed to catch his partner on time.
"No my friend, you can't get up yet, you're still tired."
"B-but Seam, it's so dark here. A-are they still alive? DID I ACTUALLY KILL TH-..."
"Jevil calm down! You didn't kill anyone, I just found you laying down, in a pool of blood, downstairs...." Seam explained.
The jester begins to shake, slowly wrapping his arms around Seam. He can feel the warm inside, just to find out that he's actually blind.
"Seam, how did I-..."
"Shh, I know, but I don't know why either... But what makes me happy is you're still recognize me." Seam hugs back.
Jevil smiles as his bloody tears dripping down. Even know he can't see anymore, he still has his best friend...