Memories (Part 2)

Jevil keeps running until he's exhausted. He finally meets Ralsei, Prince of the Darkness. He runs to him and grabs his arm.
"Woah! Who are you?!" - The prince shocked.
"Doesn't matter! You gotta fucking help me now!"
"I can, even know I don't know who are you yet..." - Ralsei lightly pushed Jevil off him. The jester looks behind as he sees a glowing left red eye from a figure.
"RUN, IT'S HIM!" - The jester grabs Ralsei and runs to a forest. They hide in a tree. Jevil tells Ralsei to be quiet but he couldn't hold his confusion.
"What is going o-.."
"SHHHHH!" - The jester puts his finger on Ralsei's lip. Right when the figure walks passed them, they run away. Jevil decided to stop at the castle.
"Okay, fluffy guy, ask me something!"
"First of all, who are you? Second, why are you here? Last, what is going on!?" - Ralsei quickly speak up but some of the words are mumbled.
"Do I look familiar to you?!" - Jevil points at himself.
"Sort of but I don't know your name!"
"It's JEVIL!"
Ralsei froze for a second he heard the name.
"Jevil... I THOUGHT YOU ARE LOCKED UP!"
"Look here, I don't know why but can you just calm down?!" - The jester confronted him.
"So sorry, I was surprise. Anyways, what can I do for you?" - Ralsei shakes his hat.
"You may not believe this but Seam, he is possessed, he's trying to kill me!"
"Seam? The one who's behind you right now?" - The prince points the the figure, looking scared. Jevil looks behind.
"Jevil, stop running! I only wanted best for you!" - Seam gripped his knife from behind.
"Hey, I think I get it.." - Ralsei pulled the jester's sleeve to him.
"Maybe, the memories will help. You see, you two are friends, so of course there must be memories that you can't forget" - Ralsei explained. Right when Jevil about to say something, the prince added:
"We will find a way, I promise."