Adopted Child AU

oof don't kill me please

Jevil is sitting in a room, lying on a sofa. Seam is in the kitchen washing dishes. The jester ended up falling asleep from his tiredness, well he deserves it to be honest.
Inside his dreams, Jevil sees a child with blue and 2 purple stripped-shirt. They have short brown hair with yellow skin. They turned around to see a mysterious figure, which is Jevil. The jester doesn't feel like "playing games" now so he silently approach the kid.
"Don't touch me! I don't even know you!"
The child steps back.
"Look here kid, I am so confused, where am I?" - Jevil asked.
"You're in a dream, but things are different here don't you think? Does it feel... real to you?"
"Huh... I don't know, who are you by the way?"
"I.... am Fr-"
"JEVIL, WAKE UP!"
Suddenly, his dream came to an end right before he knows that kid's name.
"Jevil, you have been sleeping for 3 hours! Come one, let's go to the hospital" - said Seam.
"Wait, hospital, why?" - The jester confused.
"You will see when we get there, now let's go" - The shopkeeper said with a smirk.
They head to the hospital, Seam told his partner to stay outside while he goes to the caretaker's room. Jevil agrees. He sits...silently.
What is happening?
Why isn't he as crazy as before?
Who is that child?
The jester has so many questions in his head, even if he tried to answer himself, he can't.
An hour passed, Seam walks out holding hands with a child. Jevil shocked...
Is that him?..
Or her...?
"Hey Jevil, this is our adopted child. Let's just say they doesn't have a gender, but if you wanna called them a he or a she, that's okay" - said Seam.
"No way! This kid... What's their name?!" - Jevil is still surprised.
"The caretaker named them 'Frisk', I think it's a great name! What about you?"
'Frisk'
That's their name?
Well they did say 'Fr-' so...
"Oh, I think so too! Umm... Let's go home!" - The jester suggested.
While walking home, 'Frisk' keeps staring at Jevil, making him nervous. Until that, the child finally asked.
"Now that you know my name, any more questions?"
"No..." - The jester response.
They have arrived at home.
On the couch, Seam and Jevil cuddling eachother while 'Frisk' sitting there smiling.
"Well, let's be honest, I always wanted to stay in this family."
"Whatever you say, kid" - Jevil smiles.