Middle School AU

Jevil is a teenager, he studies in the Delta School everyday except the weekend. He's very smart, at the same time, he likes to joke around. One day, while packing his stuff in the locker, a group of bullies approach him.
"Hey loser, what's that in your hand?" - The tall bully asked.
Jevil shakes, he has never been bullied before so he doesn't know what to do in this situation.
"U-umm...my notes?"
"What was that? Can you speak louder, loser?!" - The bully pushed Jevil to the locker.
"My notes!" - Jevil yelled.
"Wow, what a pathetic idiot are you, we could have hear you if you speak up"
"NOW GIVE ME YOUR LUNCH MONEY!" - Another bully shouted at Jevil then takes out a bat.
"Or else..." - Others break their knuckles with a smirk.
Jevil stays silence, almost feels like he's about to cry but he can't because he would get beat up. He sneaks to the side to escape but one of the bullies grabs his shirt and pulls back.
"Did you not hear what I say?!"
The bully pushed Jevil to the ground as he fell down. The bully holds a fist, ready to punch this nerd but then..
"Hey! Stop that right now!"
It's Seam, he's one of the school councils. If he catches anyone fighting eachother, he would send them straight to the office. The bullies scared then ran away. Seam slowly walks towards Jevil.
"Are you okay, buddy?" - Seam asked.
"Y-yeah, thank you for helping me."
"No problem, just remember, I'll always be here whenever you get hurt!" - The cat smiled.
"By the way, what's your name?"
"It's Jevil..."
"Nice to meet you Jevil, come one, get up, I'll buy you some snacks if you're hungry."
The school's joker blushed, he has never seen someone so nice to him. Jevil holds Seam's hand, heading to the cafeteria.
Lunch was great tho!