Chapter 5

A/N: Okay. A few things to hit on. Firstly, this chapter is starting to weed things down just a bit. I have introduced everyone (most everyone) and their lines so we will be getting down to the basics of the story now. It won't seem nearly as cluttered. So no worries there.

I hope you continue to enjoy.

~/~/~/~

Camila dropped her hands to her hips and blew out a quick puff of air, lifting her loose strands of hair out of her eyes as she looked around. "I don't like it there."

"Oh my God, Camila." Lauren groaned as she collapsed face down on the bed in front of her. "I'm not moving it again."

"Lauren..." Camila whined with a pouted bottom lip that her wife couldn't see but she could clearly hear and envision.

"No." Was the muffled response

"But, Baby..." The brunette cooed again as she stood behind where the raven-haired had fallen and laid down on top of her, resting her head between Lauren's shoulder blades. This time Lauren didn't respond and Camila knew she had found her in. The brunette smiled to herself but let it fall from her lips as to not give away the fact she already knew she had won. She needed to pull the photographer in just a little bit more. "There is only one more possible place for us to put our bed. So you will only have to help me move it this one last time."

"Unless you don't like it there and then we have to settle for one of the lesser locations of which you will have to see all of once again to make sure you are settling for the one that doesn't seem too out of place compared to the others."

"Hey," Camila called out lightly, poking Lauren's side. "You're supposed to be caving into me right now. Not speaking logically. I thought we had this marriage thing worked out already." She felt the vibrations of the women's laugh and smiled, knowing that Lauren was as well, then she let it fade. She settled into the closeness they had made and their exhaustion from the day of moving allowed them to relax and unwind. Camila shifted slightly, cuddling closer to her wife. "I love you."

"I love you too. And I will gladly help you move the bed... tomorrow. Deal?"

"Deal."

They laid there for a few more seconds before Lauren lifted her head, looking back over her shoulder to the brunette. "This isn't going to work."

"What isn't?" Camila asked, lifting her head to meet the photographer's eyes and resting her chin on Lauren's back.

"You laying there. I need you up here." She replied, reaching back and grabbing Camila's hand, guiding her to lay on the mattress next to her. Both women smiled as they wiggled further on to the bed and wrapped each other in their arms. Lauren lightly kissed the tip of Camila's nose while grazing her thumb over her back while the brunette gently played with the dark tresses between her fingers.

"Is that better?"

"Much," Lauren mumbled as she nuzzled into her wife's neck, kissing and nipping at it, sending the woman into a fit of giggles as she rolled over on to her back. "Oh, that's even better than before."

Camila was in the process of rolling her eyes when they suddenly snapped shut as Lauren shifted her leg to rest on the strip of mattress between her thighs. The brunette instantly bit down on her bottom lip, trying to keep herself from moaning as the other woman wasted no time in turning their actions from playful to passionate.

"Lauren..." She whispered as she fisted Lauren's hair and rocked up against her pulsing leg, raising her own for the same connection and causing a joint moan of pleasure to fill the room. Camila could already feel her body temperature rising with each grind of their bodies and each stroke of Lauren's tongue over her slowly bruising skin on her neck. She did manage a quick glance back to the door of their still empty room to make sure it was shut before releasing the dark tresses and trailing her hands down her wife's back, gathering her shirt in her fingers, and running her nails back up as she pulled the fabric over her head. Lauren didn't miss a step as she reattached her mouth to Camila's and worked the brunette's blouse and bra off as well.