Chapter 1: Deku

Name: Toshinori Yagi (All Might) Number 1 Hero

Quirk: One for all, Inherited from Nana Shimura, All Might's Quirk gives him access to nearly unlimited, stockpiled power. By channeling this power through his body, All Might has superhuman strength, speed, agility, as well as invulnerability. 

-------------

Izuku Midoriya was not normal, because he was the only normal person he knew. All of his friends and family members had quirks but he was the only one who didn't, but that didn't stop him from trying to be a hero.

He looked up to the number one hero, All Might. He was brave and selfless and always saved people with a smile. He was the perfect role model for aspiring heroes! At least, that's what Izuku thought.

That was until he met him. He was starstruck at first, All Might himself saved the useless Deku from a villain, who wouldn't be excited? He held onto the hero as they pretty much flew over the city, surprising All Might.

They stopped at a building's rooftop and that was when All Might's secret was exposed. He was injured, badly. He could only hold his form for a few hours a day and that time limit kept decreasing. Izuku thought it was noble, and promised not to tell anyone.

He then asked if he could be a hero, even without a quirk. All his life he was told that he couldn't be a hero without a quirk, that he should just give up. It seemed like even his own mother didn't have faith in him, though he knew she still loved him.

"You can't be a hero...not without a quirk..." Those words crushed Izuku. His own hero told him that he didn't have what it takes. He could never be a hero.

"Oh, right... sorry for wasting your time..." Izuku held onto his notebook as he walked down the stairs of the building, heartbroken. He allowed the years to flow down his cheeks as he walked.

"This school's already crappy, you really wanna embarrass it more by failing so hard?"

"He's delusional."

"He'll never be a hero."

"I'm sorry Izuku..."

"Just pray that you'll be born with a quirk in your next life, and take a swan dive off the roof of the building."

It was pointless to try and be a hero when even a pro hero didn't have any faith in him. He sighed and wiped his tears, starting his walk home, his mind filled with things he'd been told over and over.

He heard screams and explosions in the distance and ran to the scene. 'What's going on?' He thought. He had a bad feeling about whatever was going on but his legs moved on their own.

He squeezed past the crowd and saw a horrifying sight. The sludge villain from earlier, it had Kacchan! He looked so helpless and Izuku couldn't help but cover his mouth, remembering how he felt when he was captured.

'I have to do something!' He thought to himself. 'But should I? I should! Even someone like Kacchan doesn't deserve that!' His thoughts were conflicted but he ended up running towards the villain, desperately trying to help his friend.

All Might ended up saving the day but dissapeared as soon as the fight was over. That's when Izuku was scolded by the pros, getting yelled at for putting himself at risk the way he did.

That was when Izuku had enough, he was sick of everything, he was tired of the nagging, the constant feeling of being useless, of being looked down on. What was the point of anything if everything he did was wrong?