Chapter 6: Iida On The Move

Name: Tenya Iida

Quirk: Engine, his quirk manifests in the form of engines in his calves, giving him super speed. His engines have multiple gears, allowing him to switch between at least First, Second, or Third Gear (more are implied) depending on the situation. Much like a real engine, his quirk requires that the exhaust pipes on the back of his legs remain clear of obstructions in order to function properly. He also needs to pay attention to drink enough orange juice, as it serves as fuel for his engines.

-------------

Izuku continued to smile as Bakugou seemed to try and read his thoughts. Kirishima didn't notice the tension between the two and just stuck out his hand for Izuku to shake. "It's nice to meet you! I'm glad you remember me, there were a lotta people there."

"I remember all the first years! I'm sort of a hero fanboy." Izuku kept up his act as a fanboy. He basically just had to act like his old self but with less crying.

Bakugou glared as the two talked. "Of course he remembers you idiot, I totally demolished you in our fight."

"Hey! Rude!" Kirishima pouted before smiling at Izuku. "Sorry about him, again."

"I get it. I used to know a guy like that, Bakugou you sort of remind me of him, I guess that's why I remember you more than the rest of your classmates. Your quirk is really something else!" Izuku knew that praising the hot headed boy was the way to get him to hate him less.

Bakugou smirked and crossed his arms. "Of course it is! Only the best quirk for the guy who's gonna surpass All Might."

Kirishima and Izuku shared a look like they both expected that answer from Bakugou. "I'll keep track of that then! I wanna be a hero journalist of sorts. I'll make sure to record your rise to fame." Feed his ego so he doesn't expect anything, that's something Izuku considered to be one of Bakugou's flaws.

He was too confident in his abilities that he probably would try to take on 'Rabbit' by himself if they were to meet...but of course Izuku wouldn't plan that out. Not at all. He definitely wouldn't lead Bakugou to his own demise once Stain gave him permission. Absolutely not.

A 'ding' interrupted the trio. "Oh, that's my phone! I'm getting a call from my...brother." Izuku felt odd calling Stain his brother but he needed an excuse in case he was told to go back to his base. The pair only called and texted on occasion and made sure to sound as inconspicuous as possible when they did so.

"Hey shortie, are you home?"

"Ah no, I'm out. I can't wait to tell you who I ran into when I get back."

"Are you leaving soon?"

"Yeah, I was out shopping."

"Okay. You have chores to do."

Chores? Were they really going on a mission so suddenly? What was going on? Izuku almost began mumbling before remembering that he was in public.

"Alright, I'll go home. Where are you?"

"Hosu, are you close? I can pick you up."

"I'm close, I'll just meet you there."

Stain gave him an address. A cafe in Hosu for them to meet up at. He hung up and put his phone in his pocket. "I gotta go. It was great to meet you both! Wait, can I get autographs from you two?" He acted nervous as he brought out a notebook and handed it to Kirishima.

"Of course bro! It would be unmanly to refuse." The red head gladly signed the notebook while Bakugou just stared at it.

"I don't do autographs." The blond grumbled.