Sixteen

The last place Joshua wanted to be was in a school classroom. Where he really wanted to be was back in his bed, sleeping and dead to the world, escaping his screwed up reality. The reality in which Lilly Hollands was a beautiful, tempting disaster that was becoming more and difficult by the day. He unlocked his classroom and walked in, flicking the light switch as he did. The rows of empty desks loomed at him and again he debated about making a dash for home but then he would only have his empty bed to loom at him there.

He dropped into the chair of his own desk and felt just as the room around him. Empty.

A puff of air from his heavy sigh sent something fluttering across the surface of his desk, stopping at the cracked apple. It took him a moment to make out what it was and at first, mistook it for a scrap piece of paper. He reached out to brush it off into the trash can placed at the side of his desk, but once his finger felt the soft, slightly brittle texture, his heart slammed into his throat.

It was a petal from the lily he wore on his jacket the night of homecoming.

Lilly.

She was here. Not just as one of the students that he had to repeat himself over and over to but as a woman sighing sweetly as he claimed her mouth with a hunger he never felt before. Each slide of his tongue against her's was fulling and yet brought him closer to starvation. When her delicate fingers touched his rock hard cock trapped in his pants the simple touch was better than any hand job- or any damn sexual favor given to him by a woman for the matter- he ever received.

He wondered when the delicate flower was crushed by his illegal moment with his student, twirling the petal between his fingertips. When he had her pinned against the whiteboard behind him as he tasted the soft skin of her neck? Or when he was between her legs as she sat on his desk and her shaking hands slid up his torso to grip his jacket and pull him closer so her breasts were crushed against his chest.

He wasn't lonely then, no. He held her with a tightness that made all her curves and softness pressed against the hard edges and planes of his body that made it clear to both of them he wasn't tending on letting go. Lilly reminded him what it felt like to be a man and it felt pretty damn good to remember. Not even his ex--  -- was able to drive him as wild as he was when he had Lilly in his arms. When he took her home that same night his body screamed at him to continue what they had started in the classroom. Carry her up to his bedroom and lay her down on his bed, tearing at clothes until she was naked for him.

The petal fell from his finger as he brought his hand to his face and rubbed his eyes, trying to swipe the image away from his mind. He was going to see the young woman in no more than over an hour and unless he wanted to embarrass himself and lose his job, he had to get his shit together.

He brushed the petal away with his pinky and it landed in the trash can at the side of his desk.

By the time lunch period came, Joshua wasn't all sure what went on during the day. The morning passed by in a haze.

When Lilly walked into his classroom for their tutoring session at lunchtime his whole body became alert. It was easier during second period with the other students around, there were more faces to look at, more voices to cover hers. A few glances in her direction were quick and brief, easily hidden as he turned his attention back to the lesson he was teaching.

Now she was his only focus point. There was nothing else for him to look at but the skinny jeans that clung to her legs and hips and the large, pink, wool sweater that made her look even more soft and warm than he knew she already was.

"Hello, Mr. Thomas."

He swallowed hard. "Lilly. Did you bring something to eat?"

She placed her school bag on the desk in front of his and pulled out one of those crustless peanut butter and jelly sandwiches along with a bag of chips. She must have bought in the cafeteria before meeting him in the classroom. He grabbed his own lunch, a chicken Cesar wrap and a snack pack of Oreos, then made room for Lilly to join him at his desk.