07 - Voodoo

The gentle drops of water escaping the bathroom sink was all she could hear as she watched her new roommate in both curiosity and fear.

"So tell me Taehyung..." Cora inspected, "Are you a bad ghost or a good ghost?"

Taehyung shrugged, "I think I'm good, but I can be bad if you want me too." He winked.

She grimaced, "What I meant is are you planning to kill me?"

Taehyung picked at the nonexistent dirt under his nails as he thought about the question in further detail. Perhaps he could have a little fun with the situation? I mean she did deserve it considering she ignored him for a whole week.

He pretended to ponder for a moment making Cora panic.

Why is he taking so long?!

His eyes darkened as he eyed her, "That would be a shame wouldn't it? Sharing an apartment with Casper the non-friendly ghost?" He smirked.

Cora's face paled at the thought.

He suddenly laughed, "No, Cora I won't kill you." He confirmed, causing a sigh of relief to release from her lips.

She frowned, "You did that on purpose."

He chuckled, "Consider it payback."

She rolled her eyes, "Well how do I get rid of you exactly? Aren't you supposed to go into the light or some shit?"

"I dunno," Taehyung shrugged once again, "Wait let me just ring my buddy the Grim Reaper and ask." He mocked condescendingly.

"Well you know more than me! I'm not the one currently hovering in the damn air, am I?" She snapped, pacing around in attempt to gather her thoughts.

A loud rap at the door diverted their attention momentarily. Cora marched towards it, totally forgetting about the books she had ordered to be delivered for work.

Her feeble hands slowly grasped the hardcovered papers as she muttered a soft thanks to the delivery guy, an idea quickly popping into her head as she slammed the door shut.

"Who was it?" Taehyung called from the Livingroom.

Cora clapped her hands in excitement, "It was books!"

"The fact you're so excited over it disgusts me a little..." He grumbled.

She shook her head, "You don't understand, Taehyung we need to go to the library, they will probably have some books about the paranormal. Maybe they might tell us something?"

Taehyung yawned, "Can't we just google it?"

"You might remember something while we're out, its better if we leave the apartment." Cora reminded, already slinging her coat over her shoulders.

Taehyung growled lowly, "Fine."

"