12 - Can We Just Talk

A/N: DOUBLE UPDATE BEACHES 🏝 (I got bored) Yeah also this is my last warning to yall that this book can get quite sexual at times.

Neither of the pair had spoken since Jimin's outburst of lustful emotions and needless to say it was starting to get awkward.

Cora couldn't muster the courage to even look in Jimin's direction however, occasionally she could sense his eyes glancing at her almost as if he wanted to speak.

"You know you never explained why you ran away from me the other day." He randomly declared, causing Cora to tighten her grip on her pen.

"Yeah, I'm really sorry about that... I thought I saw... an alien." She managed to get out before mentally scolding herself for such a lame excuse.

Jimin chuckled, "An alien?"

She nodded before trying to change the subject, "Yup, anyways I actually wanted to ask you about something."

Jimin gestured for her to continue, "Sure, ask away."

"Well, you work quite high up in Realestate and I was wondering if there's anyway you could pull up the details of a past resident who lived in a particular place?"

Jimin cocked his brow, "Why would you need that? Is Jungkook struggling to sell a certain place or something?"

Cora cringed, "Y-yes, of course why else would I be asking?" She giggled nervously.

"Okayyy..." He said with uncertainty, "Well, it would take some time depending on the information he already knows about the property, plus it's normally not recommended to be done since some information can be classed as an invasion of privacy and is illegal."

She thought about it before answering.

Illegal? I don't want to get arrested just for some horny eBoy.

"How much information are we talking about before it becomes illegal?" She queried, hoping the answer was a positive one.

He shrugged, "Like I said, it depends."

"Would you mind finding it out for me? I wouldn't ask unless it was important." She batted her lashes.

Jimin sighed, "Fine, what's the address?"

"It's the old apartment building next to the Anyangcheon river." She informed nonchalantly.

Jimin's eyes widened in shock, "Does it have a skylight in its ceiling?"

How did he-?

Cora's eyes creased, "Yes it does... how did you know?"

Jimin flew from his seat in a sudden fit of rage, "That son of a bi- He can't sell that! Why would he even-" he paused as he stared at the now completed contracts on his desk.

"It's getting late, you should probably go. Don't worry about the contracts, I'll make sure he gets them." He stated bluntly, making Cora confused at why he was so bothered by it.

"No, I was the one who didn't complete them in time, I'll go." She protested but Jimin's silence was enough to scare her into submission.

Puzzled by his mood swings, she raised her brow, "Erm okay? I'll guess I'll see you soon then Jimin..." She said cautiously.

Picking up her coat from her chair she decided it was best not to anger him even more by asking about it and headed for the exit.