18 - Calling For Help

~Two Weeks Later~

"Taehyung?" Cora yelled out in her spacious apartment, the loud hum echoing after an obvious reply to her question, "Do you think this is good enough for the big meeting today?" She asked, a hint of insecurity laced between her words.

Taehyung's fluffy hair protruded out from their shared room, his intense gaze taking in her slender form from head to toe in delight, "You look stunning, I'm sure you'll do great!" He flashed her his thumbs as a sign of comfort.

Cora chuckled before a serious expression filled out her features once again as she scrutinised her attire in the long stretched mirror by her door.

Noticing this, Taehyung quickly strode over to the female before hugging her from behind, his warmth an instant reminder that she was not alone. A soft smile broke out onto her delicate features as she casually leaned into his embrace, it now being a natural thing for her to experience as he waved her goodbye every morning for work.

However, she quickly pushed him away when she spotted tiny creases forming in her newly ironed pencil skirt, "You may not have a meeting to go to but I do and trust me when I say the homeless guy look wouldn't suite me as much as it does you." She joked as she brushed her hand through his wavy hair to help lessen its volume.

Taehyung watched as her face neared his, his eyes immediately widened in shock at the sudden heavenly feeling of having her warm hands play with his hair.

Not being able to help himself as he shamelessly ogled her feline features so close, he gulped as he felt a certain member poke at the thickness of his jeans in excitement.

This was the third time that this had happened this week.

Shit. He thought as he consciously tried to cover his bulge with his spare hand.

Luckily Cora didn't notice as she reached for the handle of her door, "Well, I'll see you later Tae." She winked before slamming the wooden block shut.

Taehyung stood still as he heard her heels slowly disappear down the shared hallway, a frown resting on his face as he sighed with relief.

What has gotten into him lately...

Cora lied

Cora lied.

She wasn't going to a work meeting like she had told Taehyung.

Instead, she was actually going to meet up with another one of Hoseok's voodoo friends, who according to him was an 'expert' when it came to the supernatural.

She felt guilt poking at her heart at the thought of lying about where she was as she gently pushed back the painted beads that separated her from the outside world, catching a glimpse of Hoseok's giddy face in the process as he conversed with his old friend.