💎Sugar Daddy💎

The boy groaned as he threw himself down onto the squeaky mattress face first. He groaned again as he smashed his nose to the side. His arms were down by his legs, body straight like a board. His golden brown hair looked blond in the sunlight that was streaming in from the open window. It was spring break, everyone was gone home or anywhere else but here at school. Daniel somehow convinced his roommate- and newfound best friend- to stay with him. He couldn't go home, not after he finally came out to his dad years after he found out liked to kiss boys. Now, he didn't know how he was going to afford enough money for next semester, he definitely didn't know how he was going to balance a job and school.

"What are you doing?" PJ asked, rolling his head over to face his friend, his body still laid flat on the cheap uni bed. The other boy thought he looked like a talking head.

"Looking for a job," Daniel said as he looked back at his computer. If it came down to it, he would rather sell himself than his laptop.

"Still no with dad?"

"Nope." The boy popped the 'p' as he spoke, fingers flying across the keyboard. He heard the wrestle with the sheets and the squeaky hinges, he didn't need to look over to know that his friend sat up, but he did anyway and low-and-behold, PJ Liguori had actually gotten out of his bed. He crossed the room and through their little kitchen and into the bathroom, Dan adverted his eyes back to his computer when he heard the lid of the toilet hit the back of it.

"You could get a sugar daddy?" PJ arrived with a smile. Dan threw a pillow at him, the older boy catching it and throwing himself onto Dan's bed. That's how most of their time was spent, PJ curled up at the foot of Daniel's bed because he claimed it was better than his. Dan looked up at the boy with emerald eyes and caramel hair, smiling when he watched the ruffled look of PJ's eyebrows knitting together, he had pulled out his phone and was now scrolling through Instagram.

"Who would be my sugar daddy, Peej?" Daniel added, wanting a distraction from his search.

"I would." His friend looked up at him seriously before his cheeks went rosy red and he gave a pearly white smile. That was Dan's favorite part of PJ; his smile.

"We're both broke," Dan shook his head, looking back down at his screen with a smile.

"Nah, when I'm rich and famous, I'll get us out of here. Don't worry about money, I'll take of us." PJ spoke, his voice full of promise. He reached his hand over and took Dan's in his own, giving it a squeeze and a small smile before they both separated back to their devices. Their hearts pounded together and for once Daniel felt safe.

Even if it was just for an hour or two.

A/n
Ugh side PJ and Dan romance is my favorite
Also I pinky promise not to kill PJ (this time, I can't make exceptions for Pretty When You Cry and Choking on Flowers)