💎The Millionaire's Club💎

Daniel woke up with a headache that felt like he was being stabbed just like Caesar. Except he wasn't the ruler of Rome and he most certainly wasn't dead. He felt like it though. The room he was in was decorated like the back room of a strip club, red wallpaper with black trim gave the room a very ominous feel. Around him was a bedside table tucked into a corner, a vintage lamp rested on it, along with fake white roses- just like the one's Alice helped paint red in Wonderland. Where was he? A surge a panic went straight to his gut, tossing around his insides like an unwelcome guest. He quickly scurried off the black satin bed, looking down at himself to make sure his kidney wasn't gone. What was he thinking? This wasn't a horror movie, he wasn't kidnapped, he was probably in some guest room at the frat house he was left at. 

His head pounded against his skull, banging out memories left and right. The last solid thing he remembered was calling someone... who did he call? Then a friend dragging him into a room to play spin the bottle. He kissed this kid named Johnathan, they made out in a closet for a little bit before they left the room entirely to get something to drink. Everything was hazy after that, his head felt like it would pop off like that little nursery rhyme he used to be afraid of. Mama had a baby and it's head popped off. 

Daniel opened the door and stepped out into a long hallway, three more closed doors lined the hall. He followed the shaggy carpet out of the hall and into a big room, lined with everything you'd expect to find at a casino. A long card table stretched out, decks of different cards were stacked on top. Slot machines lit up and blinked at him from across the room. Past the little archway that divided the big place was a long glass bar table with green stools. 

Where the hell was he?  

Just as he was going to turn and find a way out, he heard a big door open from somewhere, then down a pair of stairs he hadn't even seen, came none other than Mr. Lester himself. His glasses shined on his nose from the lighting, he was wearing his usual lounge clothes, black sweatpants, and a normal blue T-shirt. He let out a sigh when he saw Daniel, he was holding a cup of orange juice and a bottle of Advil.

"Good afternoon," he spoke first.

"Where am I?"

"My basement." 

"You own a casino in your basement?"

"It's a lot to explain." He stepped toward the boy, setting the glass of juice down on the card table and opened the little plastic bottle, popping out two little blue pills. "Take these, for your head," He dropped them into the younger boys hand before handing him the yellow liquid. Dan swallowed the pills, knocking his head back in the process.

"Thank you," He said once he chugged the whole glass, Phil taking it back from his hand. 

"Here come on, I have some clothes you can wear. You smell like alcohol." Mr. Lester turned on his heels and went back up the stairs, Daniel following right behind. He pressed his lips into a tight line, he could feel the awkward energy flowing between them, this was the first time they had spoken since he fucked Haillie on his desk while Daniel was stuck in his closet. They reached the top of the staircase and Dan suddenly found himself right across from the bathroom. How had he not noticed that door before? 

The older of the two set the empty cup in the sink before heading to the second floor, the brunet trailing him like a lost puppy. On the way up he caught a glimpse at the clock on the wall, 2:15 pm, Sunday evening, he had classes in the morning. They passed Phil's office and for the first time, Dan was in Phil's bedroom. The bedroom he shared with his wife, who he loved, who he had a kid with. Daniel had to keep reminding himself of this, Phil wasn't his boyfriend, they weren't going to cuddle and watch a movie on rainy days, they were going to have a quick fuck in his office then stow Dan away in the closet when his trophy wife came knocking.