💎Elder Mrs. Lester💎

Daniel was stirred awake by his fiance wrapping his arm around Dan's waist and pulling him halfway across the bed and into his side. Dan smiled to himself, burying his face in Phil's side. The older of the two raked his hands through Dan's bedhead, twirling the curls around his finger.

"Mm, what's up?" Dan mumbled, looking up at Phil through sleep thick eyes.

"Morning, sunshine." Phil smiled down at him with the bright smile of his, strong arms wrapped around Dan's frame.

The brunet reached up to kiss him, their lips connecting with a satisfying sound. Phil's hands wandered to his sides, pulling the younger boy onto his lap. Dan wrapped his arms around Phil's neck, straddling Phil's waist as they made out slowly, all lips and gentle grabs. 

Dan whined as Phil pulled away, his phone buzzing uncontrollably on the stand beside them. Phil chuckled as he pressed his pointer finger to Dan's pouted lips, the young boy engulfing the tip in his mouth. Phil gave him the side-eye as he pulled his phone from the charger and pressed it to his ear.

"It's my mom," He said to Daniel, who continued to suck on his finger. "Hello?" Phil answered, finally pulling his finger from the boy's mouth.

"Philip! OH MY GOODNESS YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!"

Phil rolled his eyes, Dan smiling down at his hands out of embarrassment, he had never met Phil's mom before.

"Hey- whoa, calm down. And yes, I am. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. Been kinda busy with Anthony and stuff..." Phil attempted to make up an excuse, Dan started twiddling with the hairs on the nape of Phil's neck.

"Who is she- or he? TELL ME EVERYTHING. NOW."

"His name is Daniel, and you can meet him when you come over for dinner tonight. Yeah?"

"Yes. Yes, I will come to visit, I'll be there by 7, alright? Want me to bring Martyn?"

"Yeah- yeah, please bring him." Phil got a wild smile on his face at the mention of his brother.

They spoke for a little while longer until they finally said goodbye and Phil dropped his phone. Phil quickly kissed roughly down Dan's neck, flipping him over on his back. The brunet laughed as he pushed Phil off of him, the older man slid off the bed with a thud.

"Oh my god, are you alright? I'm so sorry." Dan cupped his hands over his mouth as he leaned over the edge, Phil quickly jumping up and dragging Dan down with him.

.

.

.

Dan ran up behind his husband-to-be and smacked him on the ass as he stood in front of the mirror, trying on different shirts.

"What are you doing?" Phil smiled, turning around and kissing the boy on his lips before moving to their closet.

"Waiting for your mom to get here, I'm very excited to meet her. And your brother." Dan giggled as he swung his arms by his sides, looking up at the older man who continued to pull shirts out of his closet.

"She's gonna love you."

"I hope. She seems nice."

"She is," Phil smiled, finally choosing a light blue shirt to match his dark jeans. 

Phil's mom wasn't coming to their house, they were going out to eat at a steak house. Dan finally decided to get dressed 10 minutes before they had to leave, insisting that he couldn't change his shirt while he was wearing a face mask.

Daniel felt like he hadn't seen Ant in ages, but with everything happening, they choose to send him to daycare after school just so they could have a break. Family can really wear you out. 

Taking Phil's car, Dan stared at the trees and landlines as they headed downtown, Phil was tapping his fingers against the wheel so intensely Dan had to place his hand over Phil's, the older man giving him a half-smile. Dan held his hand the whole car ride, he could still feel the way Phil's knee was bouncing as he drove.

"What are you anxious about, Phil?" Dan asked, running a hand through his hair and looking over at his lover.

"Oh, I don't know. I just haven't seen my brother in a while, and I know he's going to be accepting but- it's the first time he's known that I like boys and I don't want to, like, shock him or something."

"I'm sure everything's going to be okay," Dan said softly, patting Phil's thigh.

"He's my older brother, and I don't want him to think anything less than me, you know? I always looked up to him and I don't want things to be awkward or I don't want him to feel like I was keeping a secret from him."

"Trust me, I know. I have a brother who looks up to me, coming out to him was the hardest thing I ever did, I never wanted to disappoint him. Trust me, if Martyn is anything as sweet as your mom, he won't think any differently about you. Who could? You're amazing, Phil."

"I love you so much, Dan." Phil sighed, looking at the boy through the mirror.

"I love you too, baby," Dan said with a smile, reaching over and kissing Phil on the cheek.

a/n

ENDING IT HERE BC I HAVE TO DO CHORES BUT I PROMISED I"D UPDATE TODAY SO BE PROUD I"M BACK HELLO I MISSED U GUYS