EPISODE 12 - May-Day, May-Day!

"The people who hurt us most are those who profess to love us and yet deliberately deceive us for their own ends." 

Original UK broadcast:  December 7th, 1969 (ATV Midlands)

Written by: Bob Keston

Directed by: Alan Perry

Regular cast: Father Unwin, Matthew, The Bishop 

Additional Voice Cast:

Prince of Muldovia Gary Files
Achmed Jeremy Wilkin
King of Muldovia David Graham
Joe Keith Alexander
Joe's Father Jeremy Wilkin
Assassin Keith Alexander
Captain Gary Files
Master Jeremy Wilkin
Air Traffic Controller David Graham
Air Traffic Assistant Gary Files
Commentator Keith Alexander

Father Unwin has been assigned to protect the King of Muldovia during his visit to London, joining his retinue for a flight to New York where the King plans to visit his son. Already one attempt has been made to assassinate the king, will Unwin and Matthew be able to keep him safe from the Prince of Muldovia?

David Graham returns to the world of SUPERMATIONATION as David Healy was unavailable to return for guest roles. One of the best episodes of the series, this story pits BISHOP and Father Unwin where they must protect the King from an evil prince, giving much jeopardy and adventure in the episode. The Joe puppet was in fact Captain Blue, and the Muldovan pilot was played by Captain Grey. The original title for this story was "Bomb's Away!". Footage from this episode uses stock footage from Joe 90's King For A Day. Tracks from this episode are reused from previous Joe 90 episodes like Big Fish and King For A Day.