5. The World of The Secret Service

Welcome to the world of The Secret Service, the world of 1969. Some however would argue that the series is set in 2015. Several episodes suggest that the series is set in 1969 as evidence of the newspapers. The BISHOP organisation (British Intelligence Service Headquarters Operation Priest) is based in London, a major division of British Intelligence based in Whitehall, designed for collecting intelligence and preventing attacks and attempts of espionage. Among the organisation is "The BISHOP", London based superior of the organisation. One day, BISHOP had contact with a man who knew pioneering scientist Professor Humbert, inventor of a Minimiser machine with the ability to shrink down objects and people, disguised as a religious book. This book is now in the hands of Father Stanley Unwin, now BISHOP's latest recruit.

Father Unwin's disguise is a verger with an earphone for use of any communication with the BISHOP or anyone else like his trusted associate Matthew. This device Unwin now has can reduce the size of a man down to 60 cm and has a briefcase that can allow a man under this size to be carried around incognito. Inside contains a periscope and other devices inside, which can be opened from the inside. Father Unwin's mode of transport is a 1917 Model T Ford which has been revamped and redesigned to reach up to speeds of 50 miles per hour, he names her Gabriel. The 57-year-old, born on 7th June 1912 can also speak gobbledygook which nobody quite seems to understand, his Unwinese, which can be most useful when in the hands of enemies. His friend Matthew Harding is aged 28 (born on 28th May 1941) and is Unwin's assistant, speaking with a heavy, rural accent when undercover. Mrs. Emily Appleby is the housekeeper to Father Unwin and she knows nothing relating to Unwin and Harding's work with the BISHOP and is aged 55 (born on 18th February 1915). The BISHOP (David Fairweather)  is director of BISHOP and is aged 52 (born on 14th September 1917) and is a high-ranking official in British Intelligence. Newly recruited Agent Blake is a keen young man who was born on 31st December 1938 (now 31) and a junior agent to the organisation, although receiving at times an unrewarding time, he is dedicated and hard-working to his duty.

With the World Army beginning to develop they invented a new, unstoppable tank machine known as the Aquatank, capable of a devastating destructive force that relies solely on computer technology. Meanwhile France and other European countries occupied by Arab forces.  Dreisenbergian forces are growing in power, also Muldovian tensions have increased with the King and Prince. Espionage has been thrown into chaos, now the BISHOP organisation must emerge and prevent these forces from throwing us into an unbalanced and dangerous world of dystopia.