-C H A P T E R F O U R-

BEFORE YOU START...WE'RE AT 100 VIEWS ...SO IM REWARDING YOU GUYS WITH THIS CHAPTER.I MUST SAY THAT IM SLIGHTLY DISCOURAGED BECAUSE WE STILL GOT NO VOTES OR COMMENTS.

~stay beautiful❤️~
_________

MACKENZIE POV:

It was now just a little over 10 and we were all getting ready to watch a movie.

"The notebook"

"The avengers"

"A walk to remember"

"Coco"

"Bad boys"

Oh god. Johnny and I sat to the side watching them fight over what we were going to be watching.

"I say we let KZ choose"Johnny suggest breaking the argument my friends and sister was having.

Maddie and Kailand had invited themselves since they weren't doing anything tonight.

Everyone looks at me expectantly and I swallow.
This isn't going to be good.

"Uhm..i-...we-"I splutter giving Johnny a ugly look while he suppress a laugh.

"Bird box?"I say

Surprisingly,

"okay cool"

"Yeah let's do that"

"Whoop"

"Yes!i want to see what all the fuss is about"

I raise an eyebrow in amusement and look over at Johnny seeing the shock on his face.

Mandla lays blankets down on the floor and Johnny comes to sit next to me but before he sits down Eden and Deven push him out of the way and sit on both my sides.I smile at him in apology and he smiles back in understanding.

Mandla press play and we all settle down.

Let's see what the fuss is all about like Eden said....

~

I think I can officially say that that was the most dumbest movie I've watched in my life.

We all stare at the tv as the credits rolls and then everyone turns to me,

I hide under my blanket and scream

"I ADMIT IT WAS A STUPID MOVIE BUT IN MY DEFENCE I HAVEN'T WATCHED IT BEFORE AND I HAD NO IDEA"

"What?"they all say simultaneously.

"Huh?"I peek out the blanket.

"That was an awesome movie!"

"Haven't watch a movie that good in my life"

"Woah that was good!"

They all begin speaking about how nice the movie was.just when I thought they couldn't get any weirder.

A phone ringing causes all our heads to snap in the direction of the device laying on the love-seat.