-C H A P T E R F I V E-

~stay beautiful❤️~
________

MACKENZIE POV:

Sunday morning after breakfast we had all decided to head over to Mandla's to swim,since he was the only one that had a pool at his house.

When I had woken up I felt so much better,but my friends were still a little careful around me,and at breakfast when everyone had kept looking at me like I was going to burst any moment ,I told them I was fine and that I'd appreciate it if they were to act normal and forget the whole incident yesterday.After that they were back to their normal selves.

The ride to Mandla's house was filled with singing,I was surprised when even Johnny started to sing.And I must say he has a beautiful voice.

When we got to his house,Johnny and him went to his room to change while Deven and I got changed in a guest room.Eden couldn't come,she was going on a date with her boyfriend.Ashton Arbab.damn I hate that fucker,Eden is too blindly in love with him to notice how his using her.

Deven is wearing a one piece black bikini while I put on my red two piece bikini that I bought online from hoaka swimwear .I put a throw over on since I'm not very confident in my body and Deven and I leave the room.

"Oh look they already in"Deven says when we come to the pool area and Johnny and Mandla is already in the water,splashing each other.

The smile at us sheepishly.

"Come join us"

Deven ties her hair in a bun quickly the dives into the water.

"I'm fine over here,you guys enjoy"I lay down on the lounger and get comfortable.I close my eyes ,loving how the sun feels on my body,but it's short lived when the sun is blocked from me.I look up and the infamous Johnny Orlando stands over me.

"What the hell Johnny,you're blocking my sun"I seethe.

"Come on KZ,stop being such a spoilt sport and come swim"

"Don't call me that,and I won't swim if I don't want to "

"Then I'll make you"he smirks.

I give him an incredulous look and before I know it,he hoist me up with ease.

"Johnny put me down"I scream and hit his back that's the only thing in my view.

My throw over falls off in the midst of the fight and just as his in the front of the pool and about to throw me in ,I scream.

"Fine Johnny!I'll get in myself,just let me go"his grip on me loosen and when I think his about to put me down he throws in into the pool.

With an animal like shriek I grab his hand while falling,resulting in him falling in with me.

My body submerges into the water as well as his and he holds on to me as we stay underwater,I pull away from his hold and immediately emerge from the water.I splutter any water that entered my mouth and push back any hair that stuck to my face.

Johnny emerges a second later and began laughing,I splash him with water and his laughter ceases .

"So that's how we playing now huh,Ms Ziegler"he starts splashing,his water coming twice as much as mine, It takes me a minute to gain my composure and start retaliating.