-C H A P T E R E I G H T E E N-

~stay beautiful ❤️~

Mackenzie POV;

When I came home later that day after supper with and Nadia and her girlfriend Brynn,I went straight to my room.

I wasn't sure when Johnny was planning to talk but I wasn't really in the mood.

I lay on bed and take out my phone.I reply to all my unread message and decide to face time Mandla.His dad was getting better and they might be moving back by next year if everything was successful.

Afte our phone call,it's around 9:30 and I change into pajamas,a black tank top and a black shorts.Deciding to go to sleep,I climb into my bed and set my alarm.

A few minutes go pass and I can't sleep so I get up and get my ukulele out of my closet.

My actions are halted when a knock comes from my door.I shout a 'come in' and I'm surprised to see Johnny come in.

"Oh Johnny"I say stupidly and he greets,"Hey"

"Come in"I gesture towards my room and slowly walks in with his hands buried in his pockets.

"I was hoping we could talk now if it isn't to late?"

"Yeah sure"I place my ukulele on my side and Johnny watches me,"I've never heard you play"He tells me.

"Maybe you could play for me?"

"You're stalling"I state and almost laugh when his face turns red and he coughs in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry,I've been a complete asshole and sorry doesn't help anything but I realised I was wrong to push you away.Lauren would be mad at me"He smiles in the distance obviously thinking of his sister "kenzie you're literally the best thing that's happened to me and I'd be crazy to lose you,you're like my sun on a cold rainy day.You're the only one that can put a smile on face.You bring out the best in me and you make me want to be a better person.But all I've caused you is heartache and pain.Im just scared of...losing you"he whispers the last part and my heart breaks.

"I lost Maddie and the Lauren.What if..I lose you too?"

I through my arms around his neck and his arms go around my waist,resting his head on my shoulder.

"I won't leave you Johnny,not unless you want me to"

"I don't want to KZ"he tells me and his voice cracks slightly.

"I'll speak to my parents about staying here okay?"he asks me and I couldn't be happier.

"That'd be great,Johnny"

"So I'm forgiven?"He asks me hopefully and I laugh,"of course dummy"

He crashes his lips on mine and kiss me,I forget everything and kiss him back,out of oxygen I pull away slightly and rest my forehead on his,"I missed you"I tell him."I missed you more,love.Now I haven't kissed you in forever,we have to make up for that"he says playfully and I giggle as his lips descend upon mime once again.

Eventually we end up on the bed and I cuddle up to him as he holds me tightly and we fall asleep.

I hadn't realized just how much I'd missed him in my bed every night.

It felt good to have him back.

~

"We still hanging out today?"Austin appears and leans against the locker next to mine.

"sure.Just tell me where and when"I Reply Busy Placing my books inside my locker.

"Jack hill park after school?"he says and I nod.

We head over to the cafeteria and I sit next to Johnny but he places me on his lap and buries his head in neck,placing kisses all over neck.

"Hallelujah you guys are back together!"Hayden cheers and everyone nods their heads vigorously.

"Yes omg lunch was getting so awkward"Deven says.

"You look beautiful"Johnny whispers as everyone get back to doing their own thing.

"Thanks"I say shyly.

I had a cute blue and white romper with my vans and my hair was half up ,half down.

"Can we hang out after school today?Just you and me?"

"I'm hanging out with Austin,maybe later?"I hesitate.I didn't want to upset him.

He just nods.

"Kenzie we have to do a girls weekend this weekend"Eden says and devens screams an enthusiastic 'YEAH' from across the table.

I hadn't been spending a lot of time with them and I probably needed it so I nod biting my lip,excited for the weekend.

"I'm speaking to my parents today"Johnny tells me and I get nervous,scared that his parents won't agree."Good luck"I say and hug him.

The bell rings and everyone rushes out,heading to their next class.

I head to science and to my surprise I see Lilly sitting on one of the seats.I walk up to her and when she sees me she gets up and gives me a hug.

"Hey Lilly,so good to see you"

I hadn't seen any of them since Lauren's funeral.

"Yeah,its good to see you too.I moved school,Albert high is closing down,they suffered a huge downfall"

"Oh okay"I nod in interest.

She tells me more about the school until the teacher comes in telling us all to settle down.

~

The walk up to the park is 5 minutes so arrive there quickly,humming honesty by pink sweat$ a artist Johnny and I had both found interesting recently.

When I get there it's empty.I head to the swings to wait for Austin.I sit down and take out my phone to text him but I feel a presence behind,thinking its him I turn around but before I comprehend anything,something hits me over the head making my vision blur and I stagger backwards.

I try to keep awake but my eyes closed and the darkness engulfs me.

~~~~~

Shorter than usual but oh well.
Its now 2:55 am and I still have 3 chapters to do including the epilogue.
VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE 💘 💖❤️🌹♥️💙

-AR 🌻