-E P I L O G U E-

epilogue
__

Like every other morning I was awoken by the tiny feet pattering against the tiled floor of the passage.

Then the tiny knocks at the door of my room,proceeded by their sweet voices.

"Mama"

"Mama"

"Mama"

"Open the door"

I sit up picking my night gown from the empty side of the bed next to me.After putting it on I leave the comfort of my bed.

Once the door is my children jumps on me,both trying to fight for the arms of their mother.

"Mama pick me up"

"No mama is picking me up!"

I sigh,it was times like this I missed my husband.

I pick up tiny Cassie and place her on my hip as I watch Sam pout ever so cutely causing a smile to grow on my face.He crosses his small arms and stamps his feet against the floor.

"Sam?Don't you wana be a big boy?"I say bending down as much as I can seeing it was a little difficult with Cassie on my hip.

"I don't wana be a big boy.I am a boy!"he answers stubbornly.

"Okay then you wouldn't mind taking mama's hand and walking to the kitchen,now would you?"

"No!in fact I'm such a big boy that I don't even need to take your hand mama!"He says stamping his five year old feet on the ground as he runs towards the kitchen.

Cassie and I giggle as we watch him go,"I miss daddy"She says sadly.

Cassie was a total daddy's girl.Johnny always spoilt her even after all the scolding he got from me.

"I got a surprise for you later today!"I tell her trying to lighten her mood as we walk to the kitchen.

"Really?Whats it!!?tell me!tell me!"she shouts excitedly as her brown eyes widen.

"Then it wouldn't be a surprise"

When we enter the kitchen Sam sits on the bar stool with a big grin on his face.

"Mama has a surprise for me Sam!"Cassie shouts when she sees him and he frowns slightly,"and what about me?"he asks.

"Of course the surprise is for both of you"And Sam's grin return.

"Now,have you kids washed your teeth"I ask them strictly and they both give me sheepish looks.

"Shoo"I say and they both run towards the bathroom.

I quickly make breakfast for them as well as their lunch for school.When they return ,they tell me everything that happens in school as they eat their food.It was very difficult when it came to food and them,They both were lactose intolerant.

When they finish I hush them upstairs and dress them.once they ready we start the ride to their school.They each give me a hug and kiss as I leave them at school both of them promising me to bring me a sweet afterwards.I just laugh.